Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds
Mar 1, 2017 at 2:42 AM Post #1,456 of 2,949
I do and it's Wednesday. The last update said Monday they will start shipping. Feb 22 was the date from the Trinity website. No updates even through email. It would be nice to at least leave us a note like: we've shipped numbers 0001-0100 of the Hunter. Please standby for 0101-0200. Something to that effect...

Actually, in the UK, where Trinity is, it's currently 7:40am on Wednesday morning. They haven't even got to work yet.

I guess technically, the second half of the week starts at mid day today in the U.K. :deadhorse:

A suggestion for Bob ..... if there is a next time, perhaps limit the offer to first so many and then everyone will start screaming to be on the discount list instead of whining.

Those first adopters could then write reviews while you have time to get more packaged and photographed so that the potential whiners will be gagging to get one !!!! :wink:

Mar 1, 2017 at 10:11 AM Post #1,457 of 2,949
If we is being teck-nic-el, Bob did not actually state which Friday or Monday, only the next Friday or Monday but it could be the next Friday or Monday of the next month...:wink:
tongue.gif

Mar 1, 2017 at 12:36 PM Post #1,459 of 2,949
  This is getting ridiculous, I do understand of Bob decides to ignore this community now till shipping is done.

indeed. very ridiculous. we have waited so long. even for those who preordered way before the indiegogo campaign.

Mar 1, 2017 at 12:48 PM Post #1,460 of 2,949
How is the cost applicable?

I get just as excited by a £99 Dap or a £10k telescope. All the same.

I was on a waiting list with a telescope maker for 3 years and it was delivered 1 year late with increased price.

Still worth it and have ordered again from same maker. Love the vryus v1s and have pre-ordered more iems from Trinity

I guess some people are just more chilled and don't mind waiting for good products.

Mar 1, 2017 at 1:13 PM Post #1,461 of 2,949
Please guys, just email Jake and Bob and stop bitching re times and delivery issues!! Seriously the moaning is killing me..(well not really) but come on, just go to source re Trinity Audio for any questions and let the thread progress regarding build comfort sq and so forth.

Mar 1, 2017 at 1:43 PM Post #1,462 of 2,949
How is the cost applicable?

I get just as excited by a £99 Dap or a £10k telescope. All the same.

I was on a waiting list with a telescope maker for 3 years and it was delivered 1 year late with increased price.

Still worth it and have ordered again from same maker. Love the vryus v1s and have pre-ordered more iems from Trinity

I guess some people are just more chilled and don't mind waiting for good products.

I'm in your boat. Chill as can be, eagerly awaiting my products, but understanding of how the system works. I'd be annoyed if what I'm expecting to get couldn't have reached the reported heights of performance in the first place. Trinity Audio doesn't have that rating from me, but for example, I hear every so often on a podcast I listen to that Vessyl Kickstarted a cup that detects what you're drinking and tracks a myriad of stats about it; a smart glass, if you will. 4 years later, still "in development" with no release or update in sight. Now THAT's how not to do a Kickstarter. A delay of a few months with intermittent updates is fantastic by comparison.

Mar 2, 2017 at 7:06 PM Post #1,466 of 2,949
Perhaps it is worth taking a big step back to remember why we are all here.  The thread seems to have calmed down today, but there are still some things I feel need to be said.
I’m a longtime headphone guy.  Last year I started my journey to find an IEM more serious than Apple’s premium buds.  I was intrigued by AKG’s K3003i hybrid model, which I heard in an airport plugged into my Cowon P1.  I loved the deep bass, clean separation and clarity of the high end sparkle, but thought it was overpriced.  I was also concerned about the long term durability of the relatively thin fixed wires.  Then I discovered the Dunu DN-2000J.  It had some good reviews, but I was concerned about their customer service if anything went wrong.  Then, I found Trinity. Searching for alternative hybrid models, I found the Atlas, and then Bob’s Head Fi page from last January announcing the new Phantom line.
The more I read, the more I liked – Bob and his small firm committed to making great audio affordable.   The reviews raved about their customer service, and Bob was personally involved with the audio community to listen to feedback and share his perspectives.  I bought in.  I thought, “This is someone I want to back.”  Don’t get me wrong, I’d be untruthful if I didn’t admit that the discounted pricing also played a role, but here was a company trying to make a difference.  I ordered the Hunter last June as soon as it was made available, then the Master 6 in July, and finally the Air on Kickstarter.  While I am excited for the Air, I also wanted to make sure they met their goals to see the product actually made.
Over the course of the last year, Bob and team have transformed a silver disc into the ergonomic (I hope) shape of the Master 6, switched construction from aluminum to stainless steel in response to some Master 4’s filter threading issues and potential durability (from what I gather), re-tuned the Hunter, changed up the entire filter system, and then switched to an industry standard 2-pin connector to improve durability and preserve the removable cable feature to please us.
At this point, I’d say Bob and Trinity have done all they can to make the best product they can for us, and I for one am grateful for their many sacrifices during this long journey.  I’m as eager as everyone else to listen to the results of their labor of love, and hope it is everything I’ve dreamed about.  But while I’m waiting for my new gear to arrive, I’d like to take this opportunity to say “Thank you” to Bob and Trinity.

Mar 2, 2017 at 7:15 PM Post #1,467 of 2,949
Perhaps it is worth taking a big step back to remember why we are all here.  The thread seems to have calmed down today, but there are still some things I feel need to be said.

I’m a longtime headphone guy.  Last year I started my journey to find an IEM more serious than Apple’s premium buds.  I was intrigued by AKG’s K3003i hybrid model, which I heard in an airport plugged into my Cowon P1.  I loved the deep bass, clean separation and clarity of the high end sparkle, but thought it was overpriced.  I was also concerned about the long term durability of the relatively thin fixed wires.  Then I discovered the Dunu DN-2000J.  It had some good reviews, but I was concerned about their customer service if anything went wrong.  Then, I found Trinity. Searching for alternative hybrid models, I found the Atlas, and then Bob’s Head Fi page from last January announcing the new Phantom line.

The more I read, the more I liked – Bob and his small firm committed to making great audio affordable.   The reviews raved about their customer service, and Bob was personally involved with the audio community to listen to feedback and share his perspectives.  I bought in.  I thought, “This is someone I want to back.”  Don’t get me wrong, I’d be untruthful if I didn’t admit that the discounted pricing also played a role, but here was a company trying to make a difference.  I ordered the Hunter last June as soon as it was made available, then the Master 6 in July, and finally the Air on Kickstarter.  While I am excited for the Air, I also wanted to make sure they met their goals to see the product actually made.

Over the course of the last year, Bob and team have transformed a silver disc into the ergonomic (I hope) shape of the Master 6, switched construction from aluminum to stainless steel in response to some Master 4’s filter threading issues and potential durability (from what I gather), re-tuned the Hunter, changed up the entire filter system, and then switched to an industry standard 2-pin connector to improve durability and preserve the removable cable feature to please us.

At this point, I’d say Bob and Trinity have done all they can to make the best product they can for us, and I for one am grateful for their many sacrifices during this long journey.  I’m as eager as everyone else to listen to the results of their labor of love, and hope it is everything I’ve dreamed about.  But while I’m waiting for my new gear to arrive, I’d like to take this opportunity to say “Thank you” to Bob and Trinity.

Brilliantly said, I completely agree. Trinity has done nothing but impress me without me even having heard one of their products yet, so i can't commend their products as I haven't experienced it but I certainly can commend them on their service and the way they present and carry themselves. Thanks, Bob and Trinity.

Mar 2, 2017 at 10:32 PM Post #1,468 of 2,949
Originally Posted by boo266 

Perhaps it is worth taking a big step back to remember why we are all here.  The thread seems to have calmed down today, but there are still some things I feel need to be said.

Thank you for your post. I am also shocked by strange reaction about delivery info. Looks like black Friday at Walmart. Your post  is exactly what i wanted to say plus we are getting Litz cable, so so far I am very satisfied by changes but to be happy for 100 % I need to hear my IEM. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back