Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds
Feb 28, 2017 at 7:14 PM Post #1,444 of 2,949
Bob did not confirm OR deny that anything has shipped.all he said was it takes some time to ship everything out.

Read this:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/796729/trinity-phantom-series-new-thread-worlds-first-push-pull-hybrid-iem/10815#post_13299219

Feb 28, 2017 at 8:20 PM Post #1,449 of 2,949
I think what the others are saying is that "late next week" still leaves the possibility of a delay, even if it's unlikely. Saying "they have shipped/are shipping" is a much more definite statement that makes the waiting easier to bear.

Hunter was supposed to start shipping last Friday or yesterday.

Late next week, referred to Phantom Air!

Feb 28, 2017 at 10:08 PM Post #1,450 of 2,949
Does it really matter at this point to complain though?  It's on the verge of shipping.  It's not like they're still in the production phase.
Do you guys ABSOLUTELY NEED these headphones right now.  Don't buy from a start-up company next time if you can't put up with delays.

Unless this is the very first headphones you will ever own, then I'm sorry, maybe you do ABSOLUTELY NEED these headphones since you have no means of listening to audio currently.

Feb 28, 2017 at 11:17 PM Post #1,451 of 2,949
  Does it really matter at this point to complain though?  It's on the verge of shipping.  It's not like they're still in the production phase.
Do you guys ABSOLUTELY NEED these headphones right now.  Don't buy from a start-up company next time if you can't put up with delays.

Unless this is the very first headphones you will ever own, then I'm sorry, maybe you do ABSOLUTELY NEED these headphones since you have no means of listening to audio currently.

​Now THAT'S a voice of reason right there! If you close your eyes after reading all of the whining going on here you can almost imagine these guys sitting on a playground crying while throwing handfuls of sand at each other.

Mar 1, 2017 at 12:00 AM Post #1,452 of 2,949
Do you even read Bob's messages in the Trinity threads? They are shipping them out but it'll tak a while to get them all out. Patience is a virtue.

I do and it's Wednesday. The last update said Monday they will start shipping. Feb 22 was the date from the Trinity website. No updates even through email. It would be nice to at least leave us a note like: we've shipped numbers 0001-0100 of the Hunter. Please standby for 0101-0200. Something to that effect...

Mar 1, 2017 at 12:12 AM Post #1,453 of 2,949

I didn't know they were a startup company :joy::joy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back