Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds
Feb 25, 2017 at 3:47 AM Post #1,413 of 2,949
  Which IEM do you have on pre-order, if any? I'm waiting for the Hunter and Air.

But you can ask nicely for people not to post it...if it's within reason
biggrin.gif

I am waiting for Hunter and Atlas Delta. I am also on the verge of preordering the Master - the only thing that holds me here is that I do not really need it as I already have the PM4 and I am very satisfied with it :) But for that price it is hard to resist.... Maybe for girlfriend*

*Replace with any other reason that can legitimize buying new audio stuff.

Yes, it was just a polite request full of my hopes.

Feb 25, 2017 at 3:56 AM Post #1,414 of 2,949
The multibraid will stay as is in black, but the fabric cable will retain the mic.

@Bobtrinity, I would like to ask you whether the new Master will have mic on any of its cables. Thank you.

(I am aware that the quoted post most probably relates to PM6 with the original cable and not the Master.)

EDIT: I will copy this question also in the Q&A thread. Sorry for duplicity.

Feb 25, 2017 at 3:53 PM Post #1,415 of 2,949

I am waiting for Hunter and Atlas Delta. I am also on the verge of preordering the Master - the only thing that holds me here is that I do not really need it as I already have the PM4 and I am very satisfied with it :) But for that price it is hard to resist.... Maybe for girlfriend*

*Replace with any other reason that can legitimize buying new audio stuff.

Yes, it was just a polite request full of my hopes.

Significant other is usually a good excuse
biggrin.gif

Feb 25, 2017 at 4:14 PM Post #1,416 of 2,949
  @Bobtrinity, I would like to ask you whether the new Master will have mic on any of its cables. Thank you.

(I am aware that the quoted post most probably relates to PM6 with the original cable and not the Master.)

EDIT: I will copy this question also in the Q&A thread. Sorry for duplicity.

What kind of source are u using?  Any amps or DAC's?

Feb 26, 2017 at 8:37 PM Post #1,420 of 2,949
Still no updates on whether the Hunters have started to ship?

No, nothing yet.  I was hoping to see something earlier, too since it was said to be a possibility, but we might have to wait till monday to get some word.

I would like to see what they look like..

I would also like to know what the Hunter special privileges are.

Feb 26, 2017 at 8:49 PM Post #1,421 of 2,949

No, nothing yet.  I was hoping to see something earlier, too since it was said to be a possibility, but we might have to wait till monday to get some word.

I would like to see what they look like..

I would also like to know what the Hunter special privileges are.

I think Bob indicated they were some discount from other retailers, as I recall???

Feb 26, 2017 at 9:28 PM Post #1,422 of 2,949

I think Bob indicated they were some discount from other retailers, as I recall???

AAaaah, yes, I think I remember....

Hope he got Martin from IMS in that mess of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back