Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds
Apr 1, 2017 at 11:53 AM Post #1,623 of 2,949
Well, their site needs updating now it's 1st April ......

This is what is up for the Master:

SHIPPING STARTS MARCH 2017 GUARANTEED

By placing your order now you agree to your card being charged with shipping commencing in March 2017.

If we've agreed to the card being charged with shipping commencing in March, the contract has been broken and so surely the 30% charge on cancellations can't be charged.

As far as I was concerned, I agreed to wait until March, not April.

Apr 1, 2017 at 12:01 PM Post #1,624 of 2,949
Well, their site needs updating now it's 1st April ......

This is what is up for the Master:

SHIPPING STARTS MARCH 2017 GUARANTEED

By placing your order now you agree to your card being charged with shipping commencing in March 2017.

If we've agreed to the card being charged with shipping commencing in March, the contract has been broken and so surely the 30% charge on cancellations can't be charged.

I believe the 30% cancellation fee is only applicable on the Hunter and PM6.

Apr 1, 2017 at 1:10 PM Post #1,625 of 2,949

Guaranteed commencement of shipping means that first Master has to be sent in the respective timeframe. It does not mean your Master has to be shipped.

Apr 1, 2017 at 6:45 PM Post #1,627 of 2,949
Well it could be commencing in March 2018 I guess since the year wasn't stipulated either!! :xf_eek:

I hadn't realised that the 30% nonsense was not applicable in the case of the lower end ones. My mistake.

The iem's might be very good but there are others so I don't think I'll be a returning customer following this. I'd love to know the truth as to what has happened but now, it might be difficult to accept anything said as the truth......

Apr 3, 2017 at 12:18 PM Post #1,631 of 2,949
For anyone who hasn't seen it, Bob is averting questions on one of the other Trinity threads (the Phantom one) regarding timeframes etc. There are quite a few pages of reply but should bring people up to speed if they aren't subscribed to it?

Apr 3, 2017 at 12:21 PM Post #1,632 of 2,949
Apr 3, 2017 at 12:23 PM Post #1,633 of 2,949
For anyone who hasn't seen it, Bob is averting questions on one of the other Trinity threads (the Phantom one) regarding timeframes etc. There are quite a few pages of reply but should bring people up to speed if they aren't subscribed to it?

Averting questions? Typo or auto correct? Lol.

Apr 3, 2017 at 12:34 PM Post #1,634 of 2,949

Averting questions? Typo or auto correct? Lol.

Guessing typo... "answering"... or "addressing"... maybe? lol

Apr 3, 2017 at 12:42 PM Post #1,635 of 2,949
Guessing typo... "answering"... or "addressing"... maybe? lol

Auto-correct issue. Sadly the LG G5 is very good at the auto part, but pretty lacking in the "correct" area most of the time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back