Tralucent T1 appreciation thread - post your experiences and questions here
Dec 8, 2013 at 2:18 PM Post #451 of 546
the T1 was small but that Fiio is quite slim! What are others getting in battery life? I am getting roughly 20 hours playback.
11.gif

I get about the same 20 hrs more or less. The battery on the T1 outlasts my iPhone, and Sony Walkman easily so that's a plus in my opinion. I wish there was an indicator to show that the battery is low though.

Jan 7, 2014 at 5:42 AM Post #453 of 546
  May I know does T1 pair well with Fischer DBA-02 MKII?

I don't have the DBA-02 to try, but I have heard them many times and own(ed) similar IEMs. The T1 will pair beautifully with them. It's slight warmth will enhance the slightly dry presentation of the DBA-02s, but without losing any of their detail. It's also got very, very low output impedance so it'll keep the frequency response accurate to the DBA-02 design.

Jan 11, 2014 at 12:40 PM Post #454 of 546
Hey guys, I am currently finding out if the tralucent T1 is for me, I will be using the fiio x3 line out with it but I am rather afraid of the T1 x3 gain along with >1.7V from the fiio x3 when paired with my er4s. Anyone have any experience ???? Is there channel imbalance???

Jan 11, 2014 at 5:01 PM Post #456 of 546
That's pretty much my only qualm with the T1. I wish it had more headroom for lower volume listening. The AK120-S Mod outputs 2V I think :p. I still prefer the T1 even over the UHA760 Amp

Jan 11, 2014 at 7:18 PM Post #457 of 546
  Hey guys, I am currently finding out if the tralucent T1 is for me, I will be using the fiio x3 line out with it but I am rather afraid of the T1 x3 gain along with >1.7V from the fiio x3 when paired with my er4s. Anyone have any experience ???? Is there channel imbalance???

Yep, the gain on the X3 is my sole qualm about it as well. I can check in to my local audio shop and check out that combo. I might only be able to do so for the 4P though. I can't seem to find my 4p/s adapter.

Jan 11, 2014 at 9:00 PM Post #458 of 546
  Yep, the gain on the X3 is my sole qualm about it as well. I can check in to my local audio shop and check out that combo. I might only be able to do so for the 4P though. I can't seem to find my 4p/s adapter.

Hey, it's okay, I can just go and audition it myself actually but just that I am too lazy to do so lol. Don't make the trip unless your into it yourself :D

Jan 11, 2014 at 11:25 PM Post #459 of 546
  Hey, it's okay, I can just go and audition it myself actually but just that I am too lazy to do so lol. Don't make the trip unless your into it yourself :D

haha No worries, I wanted to check in to the shop actually. Just needed an excuse... Stop being lazy!!

Jan 12, 2014 at 1:15 AM Post #460 of 546
Well…. It's not really matter of being busy for me as the place I am auditioning at opens only from monday to friday till 8.30 pm and school ends at like 5 for me so…. yeah…. kinda of hard for me and tiring… I will try to audition them by this friday and post my findings here too :D

Jan 15, 2014 at 7:02 AM Post #461 of 546
Does anyone happen to know what op-amps are used in the T1? I have added a Fiio E12DIY to my collection and would love to try the T1's op-amps in it. The DIY compares really well in many respects, but the provided op-amps can't match the T1's silky smooth, but detailed sound. I'm wondering if they used OPA627s?

Jan 16, 2014 at 12:59 AM Post #462 of 546
No its not 627. I forgot the Op Amp but Gavin has mentioned it before. 627 sounds quite a bit different to my ears vs the T1 amp (that is UHA6 MKII vs T1). The 627 in my opinion is overly smooth and very colored. The T1 really doesn't color the sound for me. It just adds refinement to what is already there and brings good balance with its width and depth presentation of the sound staging. With 627 I felt the mids were quite forward, treble was rolled off and smoothed out, with bass being more prominent. Still quite a musical OP Amp but I got bored of it quickly.

Jan 16, 2014 at 2:37 PM Post #464 of 546
No its not 627. I forgot the Op Amp but Gavin has mentioned it before. 627 sounds quite a bit different to my ears vs the T1 amp (that is UHA6 MKII vs T1). The 627 in my opinion is overly smooth and very colored. The T1 really doesn't color the sound for me. It just adds refinement to what is already there and brings good balance with its width and depth presentation of the sound staging. With 627 I felt the mids were quite forward, treble was rolled off and smoothed out, with bass being more prominent. Still quite a musical OP Amp but I got bored of it quickly.

no idea but T1 is like a glass of icy crystal water from Alps during hot day, no colouring of any kind, really love this simple cute little amp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back