1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM (Now With 'New' 1Plus2.2!) Impressions Thread

First

Back
403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412
414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423
Next

Last
  1. Kiats

Yup! PM spkrs01

2. Gosod
    I'm waiting for the price drop on these headphones!

3. H20Fidelity Contributor

Might be waiting a while, not sure Tralucent has black Friday sales. :p

Honestly though 2.2 will blow you away, does me. Even the original 1Plus2 is great if you find one used.

4. Kerouac
    Some months ago I was seriously thinking about selling my 1Plus2. But that changed completely since I started listening to it from my X5/5P (guess almost all credits go to the Headstage Arrow 5P amp here) combo. It sounds so wonderful real / holographic / dynamic now and totally came alive [​IMG]

Best synergy (to my ears at least) clearly doesn't always comes from the most expensive sources...

Recently I got into customs (prefer that fit/seal over universals atm), so the 1Plus2 will probably remain as my only universal iem soon [​IMG] 

5. lee730
    I like that the scaling factor on these IEMs is very high. Goes to show how good they really are.

Kerouac likes this.
  6. warrior1975
    Kerouac I completely agree with you in regards to the Headstage, sounds amazing with the Plus 5 and the Ref 1 Too as well. Better synergy with the Plus 5 though, that's for sure.

jmills8 Bro, you were correct about the bass settings. I tried mid frequency with the Plus 5, absolutely amazing.

jmills8 likes this.
  7. Kerouac
    Nice!!! [​IMG]

I also have a Hugo here, but it was the combination with 5P that almost made my jaw drop on the floor
    Btw, with 1Plus2 I have treble, bass boost & bass frequency all 3 on mid. Works best for me...

It's also so small (DX90 footprint) and thin that you almost don't notice it while it's stacked up
    [​IMG] 

8. warrior1975
    I use the Mojo as well, really cleans up the noise with the arrow. Great stack. Does the frequency effect the treble as well? I didn't notice a difference, but only tried it once, very briefly.

9. H20Fidelity Contributor
    I'm set with sources, laid out exactly as my signature describes.

I can run the original 1Plus2 with the Tralucent DacAmp and it's probably the ultimate in 'clear spacious' sound, so clear.. but maybe too much for its own good as it lacks some body and sounds thin, but has excellent sibilance control. On the other hand the DacAmp takes my Ref.1 exactly where I want them in tonality.

Call me old fashioned but I still really enjoy my DX90 with the original 1Plus2, like a sound I now understand so well, for so long. Needs the silver Tralucent cable though.

My 2.2 just live an easy lifestyle with the AK300, :wink:

10. alchemical
    Very regretably put my mint 1plus2.2s up for sale if anyone's keen. As has been well covered, a stunning IEM indeed, but heading off travelling for a while and money in the bank is a little more of a necessity right now. Shoot me a PM if interested.

11. warrior1975
    Really? Sorry to read that bro. Maybe I'll grab them and complete the tri-fecta.

12. alchemical
    I know, buddy. Can't see me not re-joining the Tralucent family down the road, I've enjoyed these that much, but needs must at the minute. Well if you do fancy pulling the trigger, let me know. I'd be rather honoured to complete the warrior set!

13. warrior1975
    I know the feeling, I left the fam once as well, but of course, returned. I'm not suppose to buy anymore IEMS, but there are a few I still need (yes need :wink: )... These are on the "need" list.

14. alchemical
    Far be it from me to push you over the Tralucent edge again. Then again, I completely understand you needing these...

warrior1975 likes this.
  15. flymetothemoon

Your shopping spree starts again LOL

warrior1975 likes this.
First

Back
403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412
414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423
Next

Last