1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM (Now With 'New' 1Plus2.2!) Impressions Thread

First

Back
405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414
416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425
Next

Last
  1. jmills8
    no store

2. Gosod
    unfortunately I listened to in 2013, what model (name can't remember) I was just pleasantly surprised by the sound of these headphones but listen again details could not!

3. H20Fidelity Contributor

Excellent picture Anakchan.

I've already asked a few others but wondering your opinion because you've heard/hear a lot of IEMs.

Besides your KSE1500 and 1Plus2.2 are there any other IEMs that have truly stood out at you the last 6-months?

4. Gosod
    I think after 2013's campaign has released a lot of fresh models[​IMG]

5. Kiats
    Not quite sure what you are saying Gosod. In any event, are you trying to make a point? Well, it's been a while since 2013. Perhaps it's time for you to give the 1plus2.2 and Plus5 a listen in 2016. :)

6. H20Fidelity Contributor

I think you may have misunderstood the meaning of my post. I'm talking about the the 'new' 1Plus2.2. You know.. The one released in the year 2016. (this year).

Do you understand now?

7. AnakChan Moderator
    Wow, I just saw this. Probably the Andromeda has gotten me curious. I had a listen to it and it's a aid deferent sig to the likes of the 1Plus2.2 & KSE1500.

8. H20Fidelity Contributor

Thanks mate.

9. ambchang
    Just got a used 1p2 and the sound of the phone is unique to say the least.  The bass is visceral and impactful, the details are great, and the soundstage is large.  Comfort is so so using spinfit tips (right ear never really got the right seal), and the other tips that came with it just detached inside my ear (had to have my wife fish it out, very unpleasant).

What I found odd is that it sounds much better coming out of my iPhone than it does out of my Geek Pulse Infinity.  The GPI separates the instruments too much, and it makes everything sounds artificial, while the iPhone actually makes it sound more coherent.  Waiting on the replacement battery for my iMod before I can test it out off my normal portable rig (iMod to QuickStep).

I recently got the JVC-FX850 and the Shure SE535, and I have to say that all three have their strengths.  out of the three, the JVCs are the most musical, the SE535 being the most technically correct, and the 1P2 being the most fun.  It's tough for me to decide on which one to keep.

10. AnakChan Moderator
    About the falling eartips I had the issue with my 1st 1Plus2 a few years back too. Early on there were two versions of the 1Plus2 (still 1Plus2, not 2.1 or the recent 2.2).

image.jpg

The left was the earlier larger 1Plus2 and the right was the revised smaller 1Plus2. I had the one on the right with the falling tips. Which is yours? I managed to track down up to MikePinoy as being the original owner of your 1Plus2.

I should also note that I've not had any problems with falling tips with the new 1Plus2.2 but the cable has detached from the IEM a few times (same as the original 1Plus2).

11. warrior1975
    I've had no issues at all with either the new ref 1 or the Plus 5. The original ref 1 I had some cable issues and the tip occasionally coming off whilst in my ear. The cables are definitely significantly tighter on the newer models.

12. alchemical
    No tip or cable issues to date on my 1plus2.2 either.

13. Kiats
    Same here: no issues with tips or cable. :)

14. Sabre2
    So far, no issues for me too :)

15. taiyo
    Your 1plus2 slightly different from our 1plus2. I never seem the tips head like your sharp.

First

Back
405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414
416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425
Next

Last