Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM (Now With 'New' 1Plus2.2!) Impressions Thread
Apr 12, 2016 at 11:27 AM Post #5,941 of 6,404
I should be there this year...........

PM me nearer the date
normal_smile%20.gif
Cheers, will do.

Apr 19, 2016 at 7:16 AM Post #5,942 of 6,404

Oh, I forgot to tell you guys, there's a good chance I may have 1Plus2.2 at the end of the month. 
biggrin.gif

I'm just full of surprises these days! 
wink.gif

Apr 19, 2016 at 7:21 AM Post #5,943 of 6,404
Oh, I forgot to tell you guys, there's a good chance I may have 1Plus2.2 at the end of the month. :D

I'm just full of surprises these days! :wink:

If they do come I'll make a dedicated thread because there's no point continuing a new product in an old product thread. Its all very well for members who may have seen the post or read about 1Plus2.2 that day.

But give it a week we push some pages, the posts get buried while the old product title bounces up and down the forum pages. Who on earth is going to see that or know anything?

"Oh, the old 1Plus2 thread, can't believe they're still talking about it etc'

So, a new thread is in order, I'll make it all fancy with nice photos and some impressions.

Look forward to it, H20! :)

Apr 19, 2016 at 8:26 AM Post #5,945 of 6,404
Apr 20, 2016 at 12:04 PM Post #5,951 of 6,404

When life gives you lemons.. turn them into Tralucent products. 

beerchug.gif

Or you sell the lemons and buy a lifetime supply of lemonade after :wink:....

No Lee, you took it way too far!

Damnit Lee, always overcooking my jokes! :p

Anyway, one track no other IEM I've heard can replicate the clarity and airiness of is a track from our well known Taylor Swift 1989 album.

'This Love'

As the track starts Taylor is singing lightly into the left/right channels with a breezy voice saturated in clarity, probably partially due to the mastering of her poppy album.

Anyway, its an amazing track, only made more amazing by 1Plus2's technical strength and mid-range clarity. Her voice literally 'melts' in your ears!

May 4, 2016 at 9:41 PM Post #5,952 of 6,404

Goes well with coffee...:headphones::musical_score::musical_keyboard::saxophone::trumpet::guitar::violin:

May 4, 2016 at 10:17 PM Post #5,953 of 6,404
No Lee, you took it way too far!

Damnit Lee, always overcooking my jokes! :p

Anyway, one track no other IEM I've heard can replicate the clarity and airiness of is a track from our well known Taylor Swift 1989 album.

'This Love'

As the track starts Taylor is singing lightly into the left/right channels with a breezy voice saturated in clarity, probably partially due to the mastering of her poppy album.

Anyway, its an amazing track, only made more amazing by 1Plus2's technical strength and mid-range clarity. Her voice literally 'melts' in your ears!

Hmmm... I should have a listen to that track then... Thanks for the tip, H20!

May 4, 2016 at 10:48 PM Post #5,954 of 6,404

'This Love'

Does it actually play on the IEMs
blink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back