Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM (Now With 'New' 1Plus2.2!) Impressions Thread
May 4, 2016 at 11:28 PM Post #5,956 of 6,404
Does it actually play on the IEMs:blink:

Sorry to disappoint you and Warrior1975 but it does! Listening on the Cu stack and 2.2 right now... :laughing:

May 5, 2016 at 12:02 AM Post #5,958 of 6,404
You all leave Taylor Swift alone. Pop music is my guilty pleasure.

What better way than experience it the best way possible.

May 5, 2016 at 4:07 PM Post #5,959 of 6,404
  You all leave Taylor Swift alone. Pop music is my guilty pleasure.

What better way than experience it the best way possible.

maybe it's a gulity one cause you listen to made up pop of zero mental nutritional value ? 
rolleyes.gif

you know i like you , so here are some great pop albums off the top of my (great music taste) head that will not make you feel guilty - au contraire , as they say in France

Donna Summer - Once Upon A Time 
Donna Summer - Bad Girls

i thought these 2 albums would be 'disco' (now if this isn't a GUILTY , mistreated word...) , but actually i was SHOCKED when i heard them

what we have here are double(as in 2 LPs) concept (as in roger waters) electro/soul/disco/gospel masterpieces 
basshead.gif

and Moroder is really COOKING , here 
gs1000.gif

check them out , if you like them i will tell you some more 

cheers

May 5, 2016 at 6:28 PM Post #5,961 of 6,404

maybe it's a gulity one cause you listen to made up pop of zero mental nutritional value ? 
rolleyes.gif

you know i like you , so here are some great pop albums off the top of my (great music taste) head that will not make you feel guilty - au contraire , as they say in France

Donna Summer - Once Upon A Time 
Donna Summer - Bad Girls

i thought these 2 albums would be 'disco' (now if this isn't a GUILTY , mistreated word...) , but actually i was SHOCKED when i heard them

what we have here are double(as in 2 LPs) concept (as in roger waters) electro/soul/disco/gospel masterpieces 
basshead.gif

and Moroder is really COOKING , here 
gs1000.gif

check them out , if you like them i will tell you some more 

cheers

Mate, I had a listen on youtube and getting the album straight away. 

Thanks a bunch! 

May 5, 2016 at 6:40 PM Post #5,963 of 6,404

Mate, I had a listen on youtube and getting the album straight away. 

Thanks a bunch! 

i am gonna leave the whole 'once upon a time' album here , in case anyone else hears it and melts like i did 
basshead.gif

it may be my 2nd favorite album of 1977 (and i have as no1 'animals by Pink Floyd)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onftRQ3uMZc

ah the 70s , the time when good music PEAKED

May 5, 2016 at 6:45 PM Post #5,964 of 6,404

i am gonna leave the whole 'once upon a time' album here , in case anyone else hears it and melts like i did 
basshead.gif

it may be my 2nd favorite album of 1977 (and i have as no1 'animals by Pink Floyd)

I'm getting them both right now, once upon a time and bad girls. (can't wait for bad girls)

Going to be a Donna Summer day.
beerchug.gif

May 5, 2016 at 6:49 PM Post #5,965 of 6,404
i am gonna leave the whole 'once upon a time' album here , in case anyone else hears it and melts like i did :basshead:

So true. One the best decades for music. As bad as the 80s were for fashion and movies, 70s were even better for music.

May 5, 2016 at 6:50 PM Post #5,966 of 6,404

I'm getting them both right now, once upon a time and bad girls. (can't wait for bad girls)

Going to be a Donna Summer day.
beerchug.gif

it may be longer - the wholw april for me was donna summer month for me , i simply kept playing and switching once upon a time / bad girls (with i am a rainbow , in small doses in between - very good album as well , recorded after bad girls but shelved by the famous Mr Geffen )

and the production by Moroder....man it's music like this that makes me spend thousands on iems 
tongue.gif

May 5, 2016 at 7:08 PM Post #5,968 of 6,404
What tips are you guys using? I just received spin fits yesterday or day before, great seal with them. Bass sounds nice, I didn't think I lost any.

I use JVC Spiral Dot tips [M] myself...work great for me...
Btw, I also use them on my XBA-Z5 (saw you just posted in that thread too)

May 5, 2016 at 7:29 PM Post #5,970 of 6,404
Spiral Dot tips work well for me however, I still prefer red core tips Noble supply with their IEM kits.

Pretty sure Tralucent supply them as well.

Be sure to give them a try guys on Tralucent earphones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back