Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM (Now With 'New' 1Plus2.2!) Impressions Thread
Jan 14, 2016 at 8:57 AM Post #5,836 of 6,404

You know, I just let a Mojo unit slip by me for $600 AUD yesterday, reason being I may have an upcoming IEM purchase soon.

What cable are you running with your Mojo / 1Plus2?

And tell me more about this sound difference you hear, every juicy detail. 

Mojo just has a very natural signature would be the way I would describe it, the DAC and Amp adding or taking away little from the music. It just flows. DX90 pairs beautifully and the cable was made up by a chap on the Mojo forum, der gabe. Took a while arriving but its a short, 75ohm co-ax. Its re-assurance that the cable is not losing anything, but the DX90 driving Mojo through a  regular short stereo analogue cable also works well!  

My 1Plus2s are still on loan, can you identify from the cable, exactly which one and generation it is? I've tried reading through this thread, I'm about a third way through after a month!

Jan 14, 2016 at 9:24 AM Post #5,837 of 6,404

Mojo just has a very natural signature would be the way I would describe it, the DAC and Amp adding or taking away little from the music. It just flows. DX90 pairs beautifully and the cable was made up by a chap on the Mojo forum, der gabe. Took a while arriving but its a short, 75ohm co-ax. Its re-assurance that the cable is not losing anything, but the DX90 driving Mojo through a  regular short stereo analogue cable also works well!  

My 1Plus2s are still on loan, can you identify from the cable, exactly which one and generation it is? I've tried reading through this thread, I'm about a third way through after a month!

Thanks, Andrew.

I made a post a few page back which explains the Tralucent cable versions.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/623514/tralucent-audio-1plus2-iem-impressions-thread/5790#post_11921443

Mar 13, 2016 at 5:31 AM Post #5,839 of 6,404
Does anyone know how the numbers work on  front of the box ?
blink.gif

Mar 13, 2016 at 9:53 AM Post #5,841 of 6,404

Care to share where you get that sweet looking short coxial interconnect from?  Thanks!  I'm looking to get a mojo with my 1p2 also!

Mar 13, 2016 at 10:28 AM Post #5,843 of 6,404
Care to share where you get that sweet looking short coxial interconnect from?  Thanks!  I'm looking to get a mojo with my 1p2 also!

That's correct, a fellow member but many since seem to have had problems. My initial cable didn't come, but a second one did after some weeks. It really is a nice coax cable.

Mar 13, 2016 at 10:46 AM Post #5,844 of 6,404
It's definitely a beautiful cable, have to give the man credit. Maybe he just became too backed up with orders? Mojo is extremely popular. Not that that excuses anything. If that was the case, he should have told people.

Mar 13, 2016 at 7:42 PM Post #5,845 of 6,404
That's correct, a fellow member but many since seem to have had problems. My initial cable didn't come, but a second one did after some weeks. It really is a nice coax cable.

It's definitely a beautiful cable, have to give the man credit. Maybe he just became too backed up with orders? Mojo is extremely popular. Not that that excuses anything. If that was the case, he should have told people.

Thanks both! I did read about the issues and seems I need to continue to look for one...

Mar 17, 2016 at 10:10 AM Post #5,849 of 6,404
Alright.

Either way, those numbers on the box are most likely only for batch purposes or some form of logging and office work. Not a concern for the customer.
smily_headphones1.gif

Every pair of Tralucent In-Ears are individually numbered, and records kept, that's all. The number on the box corresponds to the last 2 numbers on the serial number on the shells L/R and measured as a pair....

Mar 17, 2016 at 11:15 AM Post #5,850 of 6,404
Every pair of Tralucent In-Ears are individually numbered, and records kept, that's all. The number on the box corresponds to the last 2 numbers on the serial number on the shells L/R and measured as a pair....

Sweet, I was close. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back