Tralucent Audio 1Plus2 IEM (Now With 'New' 1Plus2.2!) Impressions Thread
Jun 27, 2013 at 8:56 PM Post #2,911 of 6,404
Ha! As long as you don't drop the shell it's fine. The cables have popped out on me even when I'm moving around etc.

Jun 27, 2013 at 9:05 PM Post #2,912 of 6,404
Don't worry bro.
The shell was still inside my ear when the cable popped-out. :)
Btw, it happened at Jaben... heheh!

Jun 27, 2013 at 11:13 PM Post #2,913 of 6,404
Yeah the same thing happens to me especially just after I put the IEM on.

PS. Free next week over one of the evenings? Cable :)

Jun 28, 2013 at 3:04 AM Post #2,914 of 6,404
Jun 28, 2013 at 10:02 AM Post #2,916 of 6,404
Any evening fr Monday to Thursday is fine with me mate before my trip to KL :)

Akhyar I have a feeling your wallet isn't gonna like it lol :wink:

Jun 28, 2013 at 7:49 PM Post #2,917 of 6,404
Quote:
Akhyar I have a feeling your wallet isn't gonna like it lol
wink.gif

And it's all Cravenz's fault... lol!

Jun 29, 2013 at 5:29 AM Post #2,918 of 6,404

Black Fiber on Black Shells, Oyaide right angle plug, Silver/Gold cables, Comply Large Black Tips for a perfect seal.

1 Plus 2 + all the bass that I can eat.

The very best IEM I have ever heard, and I suspect the best in the world. I will review properly of course, but really in three words.

The Dogs Bollox.

Worth twice the price.

Thank you to all Head Fi'ers who helped me really nail my IEM selection, right down to the form factor of the plug, which was a very wise tip indeed, especially when using the C4.

Thanks Head Fi and everyone who contributed to this thread, without it and you I would not be listening to these now, and my life would be worse for it.

Most of all thanks to Gavin and all at Tralucent, an astonishing product.

I was again reminded of how getting a total seal is as important as the headphone itself.

I can't say one negative thing about these at all at the moment, their sound signature is perfect for my tastes.

A product that exceeds expectation by a long way.

Jun 29, 2013 at 8:11 PM Post #2,919 of 6,404
Quote:

Black Fiber on Black Shells, Oyaide right angle plug, Silver/Gold cables, Comply Large Black Tips for a perfect seal.

The very best IEM I have ever heard, and I suspect the best in the world. I will review properly of course, but really in three words.

The Dogs Bollox.

Worth twice the price.

Thank you to all Head Fi'ers who helped me really nail my IEM selection, right down to the form factor of the plug, which was a very wise tip indeed, especially when using the C4.

Thanks Head Fi and everyone who contributed to this thread, without it and you I would not be listening to these now, and my life would be worse for it.

I was again reminded of how getting a total seal is as important as the headphone itself.

I can't say one negative thing about these at all at the moment, their sound signature is perfect for my tastes.

Gorgeous 'phones & photo! Love the look of the Oyaide, too.

Jun 30, 2013 at 6:53 AM Post #2,922 of 6,404
Quote:

The Dogs Bollox.

Worth twice the price.

sweet looking package, why do you people love black color more? 
tongue.gif

i share your joy buddy as right now i am listening to B.B. King concert at Royal Albert Hall and the great man sounds so real that i really want stand up and shake his hand, beautiful. 
L3000.gif

Jun 30, 2013 at 8:11 PM Post #2,923 of 6,404
I got the uBer cable and let me tell you, this is it for me in terms of portable rig. RWAK100 (Listrid Patch 2.0)+1plus2+uBer. Nothing can be better. You don't need any additional amps or dacs. It is portable and can compite with hi end desktop rigs. I've got through a lot of different IEMs from Westones to FitEar. NOTHING can beat my recent rig. I know, it is very expensive, but if you want to save your money in the long run, this is it. If somebody live in NY - NJ area, you are welcome to audition it.

Jul 1, 2013 at 12:48 AM Post #2,924 of 6,404
Quote:
I got the uBer cable and let me tell you, this is it for me in terms of portable rig. RWAK100 (Listrid Patch 2.0)+1plus2+uBer. Nothing can be better. You don't need any additional amps or dacs. It is portable and can compite with hi end desktop rigs. I've got through a lot of different IEMs from Westones to FitEar. NOTHING can beat my recent rig. I know, it is very expensive, but if you want to save your money in the long run, this is it. If somebody live in NY - NJ area, you are welcome to audition it.

Great to learn your impressions on the Uber.

I'll get mine next week!  

cheers

Jul 1, 2013 at 2:58 AM Post #2,925 of 6,404
Quote:

I ask this question to many people: could you use Uber on the go ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back