Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Sep 29, 2013 at 8:52 PM Post #4,802 of 10,312
Not a problem. It's strange how you know how my mind must work. Me asking people to guess prices must mean it will be cheap :D  

Hopefully next month, i will make up a load of review cables with the new wire and send them out to get some reviews up.

I

Didnt u know i have a crystal bol tuned for toxic info? Or its owner? U didnt huh? Now u know..no secrets for me mister cable perfectionist! :D

About what i know...u forgot something..i didnt only know they will be cheap..i also know quality is up there among the best.. AM I RIGHt OR AM I RIGHT? I know u remember? :D

About the review cables..u know i have a hifiman right? Hehehe seriously..i think i once asked u to try and compare my perfect sounding cable to one of ur widows cables..so i am still hoping i can one day..yep yep..asking is always allowed right? :wink:

Is it allowed to say that this new budgetline will maybe be deadly for some other suppliers..or is this post again going to be deleted? Big oopsie then.. But truth be told..it will hit the market like a thunderstrike.. In my own crazy opinion ofcourse..IMOCO :p
@LIN0003 i think frank meant thatthe cable is a bit heavy and in being so could pull the earphones out of ur ears and in so accidentely fall on the floor with all the damage such a fall can cause to ur beloved earphones... Oops..i think he meant that.. :rolleyes:

Sep 30, 2013 at 1:13 AM Post #4,803 of 10,312
Hi Frank, if the new cable is budget ones I would suggest you differ them from the existing Toxics.  May be you can call them "Toxic Cable xxxx Lite".  The purpose is to avoid having too many range of products which you already have. Group those budget cables with similar performance with the existing Toxic by adding the name "Lite".  This will clear out the minds of customers.  Too many product range might not be a good thing as it will cause confusion. 

Sep 30, 2013 at 2:44 AM Post #4,804 of 10,312
Hi Frank, if the new cable is budget ones I would suggest you differ them from the existing Toxics.  May be you can call them "Toxic Cable xxxx Lite".  The purpose is to avoid having too many range of products which you already have. Group those budget cables with similar performance with the existing Toxic by adding the name "Lite".  This will clear out the minds of customers.  Too many product range might not be a good thing as it will cause confusion. 

Yep ur righ bout this..but i thought more of 'green series' as its nowadays hot to be greenminded..and the regular version 'black series' :D

Sep 30, 2013 at 10:46 AM Post #4,807 of 10,312
Why not use manufacturers name like neotech or crystalline piccolino.

I don't reveal the sources for my wire. It's different when you are getting wire that is made by certain company for them to sell themselves, like the Piccolino, but another story when you are having these wires custom made for yourself. You don't want everyone to know where you are getting it, unless you are trying to sell that companies name, rather then the quality of your own cables.

Sep 30, 2013 at 10:49 AM Post #4,808 of 10,312
Un
I don't reveal the sources for my wire. It's different when you are getting wire that is made by certain company for them to sell themselves, like the Piccolino, but another story when you are having these wires custom made for yourself. You don't want everyone to know where you are getting it, unless you are trying to sell that companies name, rather then the quality of your own cables.

Understood!

Sep 30, 2013 at 11:18 AM Post #4,809 of 10,312

If i am not mistaken and if my memory serves me right.i think.u already said that once in the past.. But its always good to know it twice.. :D

Sep 30, 2013 at 1:18 PM Post #4,810 of 10,312
Wow I never win anything usually, this is a pleasant surprise coming back from the weekend hah.  I like that Frank is always thinking of his customers in offering more choices and understanding the different demographics of his target market.  I'm sure the budget series will be a big success (especially with the new improved lead times!). 

Oct 1, 2013 at 3:07 AM Post #4,813 of 10,312
For your budget cables perhaps you could suggest them as a starter cable, for those who are unsure of the benefits of swapping cables.

I would have thought you would still want to connect with the Toxic quality reputation so that buyers of the budget products will move up to your Toxic products once they are comfortable with this idea.

Toxic Exposure, Toxic Shock, Toxic Syndrome, Toxic Initial, stuff like that.

You could call your more expensive products Toxic Severe, Toxic Acute, and perhaps a future no expense spared item Toxic Doomed, Toxic Fatal etc..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back