Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Oct 1, 2013 at 10:21 AM Post #4,817 of 10,312
  NOW..... FRANK'S REALLY COOKIN' WITH  GAS........
biggrin.gif

Now armed with super organised benches,  fully kitted out to the max....... for spreading copious amounts of Toxic to the world.

Did i not previously mention that we offer a free burn in service 
biggrin.gif

Oct 1, 2013 at 1:51 PM Post #4,819 of 10,312
My 8 wire Silver Widow/Virus hybrid cable is now fully burned in and I couldn't be happier with how my LCD3s are sounding. In the past I found it difficult to live with silver cables but I now feel I have got the balance spot on, using silver from computer through to headphones.
Frank has been a pleasure to deal with as always.

Oct 1, 2013 at 3:25 PM Post #4,820 of 10,312
  My 8 wire Silver Widow/Virus hybrid cable is now fully burned in and I couldn't be happier with how my LCD3s are sounding. In the past I found it difficult to live with silver cables but I now feel I have got the balance spot on, using silver from computer through to headphones.
Frank has been a pleasure to deal with as always.

Thanks for the thoughts John, really glad to hear that you are happy with the cable.

Woot, my new wire cutter + stripper came in today. Not any of the top models, but it's only used to measure and cut wires as i have a more accurate precision wire stripper already. Works great, but can't use it much as i have already cut most of the wires from current orders by hand.  Will save a few hours on the next batch. Giving it a test run with some R&D wire i had lying around. Sorry, i am easily excited, like a kid in a candy shop. :)

Oct 1, 2013 at 3:47 PM Post #4,821 of 10,312

Thanks for the thoughts John, really glad to hear that you are happy with the cable.

Woot, my new wire cutter + stripper came in today. Not any of the top models, but it's only used to measure and cut wires as i have a more accurate precision wire stripper already. Works great, but can't use it much as i have already cut most of the wires from current orders by hand.  Will save a few hours on the next batch. Giving it a test run with some R&D wire i had lying around. Sorry, i am easily excited :)

Cables!! Thicker cables, taller cables, faster cables! No, that doesn't really make any sense... 
biggrin.gif
but it is still great news.

Oct 1, 2013 at 5:42 PM Post #4,827 of 10,312
Talking of thick, my next release will be a 8AWG IEM cable :)

Me wanna 12wire black widow, 8ft., balanced into two separate cables, 3pin xlr connectors, 18awg for my he500!...plzzzzzzz :D YUMMY!!!

Oct 1, 2013 at 5:46 PM Post #4,828 of 10,312
I am taking orders on those now, £3,721.34 each.

They will be supplied with a specially designed cap, with a hook on each side to hold the thick wire, as it might be a little to big for some, to wrap around the ears.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back