Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Sep 3, 2013 at 9:23 AM Post #4,651 of 10,312
Quote:
I have 3D drawings currently and cannot post these here for various reasons. Pictures will be posted when i get them later this month. They will not be made available for DIY.

The original black and red connectors for HD6XX are awful and I am sure your design must look much better.  Looking forward to seeing the photos when available.

Sep 3, 2013 at 10:25 AM Post #4,653 of 10,312
Sounds like my wife.......Funny how wives are so similar when it comes to that Bank Statement ......
size]

Those changes sound fantastic. Frank is not one to rest on his laurels.

+1 i agree totally on the wife thingie..if my wife only knew of half of my spenditures on my car, audio and pc stuff she would unman me, if u know what i mean :D

I get a feeling its best to get a headfi female member as ur girlfriend/wife..that should make it so much more easier :wink:

Sep 3, 2013 at 10:37 AM Post #4,654 of 10,312
I took delivery of an Audiophilleo 2 yesterday. Told my GF it cost £15 and there were no objections raised. My Burson Conductor cost £200 and my LCD-2 cost £200 :)

And as far as I know, there are only two girls using Head-Fi.

Sep 3, 2013 at 10:38 AM Post #4,655 of 10,312
Quote:
Finally, right 
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the wait mate and glad they arrived safely.

it actually came faster than what i expected.
the build quality and sound is really impressive,it makes me lose my interest in trying other cable for my hd800.
but if you make an 8 wire hybrid of black and silver widow then its a different story
biggrin.gif
. i really like the sound of hybrid cable because it have a unique sound that silver and copper cable alone dont have.

Sep 3, 2013 at 10:44 AM Post #4,656 of 10,312
it actually came faster than what i expected.
the build quality and sound is really impressive,it makes me lose my interest in trying other cable for my hd800.
but if you make an 8 wire hybrid of black and silver widow then its a different story :D . i really like the sound of hybrid cable because it have a unique sound that silver and copper cable alone dont have.

How about crystal piccolino cable vs hybrid?

Sep 3, 2013 at 11:26 AM Post #4,658 of 10,312
Oh, did i mention i am having some revisions made to the Poison, Viper and Scorpion. Although the actual wire/sound will remain the same, we are having the wire made with several layers of shielding/sleeving and dampening. 

If anyone with an order for any of those 3 cables would like the new version, just let me know and i will change you over at no extra cost.

Frank, will you make revisions also to the Copper Venom and Silver Widow in the near future too?

Sep 3, 2013 at 11:47 AM Post #4,659 of 10,312
Frank, will you make revisions also to the Copper Venom and Silver Poison in the near future too?

Dont forget the black widow..as my 8wire balanced cable just sings on the he500 :wink:

Sep 3, 2013 at 11:50 AM Post #4,660 of 10,312
I took delivery of an Audiophilleo 2 yesterday. Told my GF it cost £15 and there were no objections raised. My Burson Conductor cost £200 and my LCD-2 cost £200 :)

And as far as I know, there are only two girls using Head-Fi.

Ur even more evil then me to ur girlfriend...i hope u buy her nice stuff to keep her happy as i do?

Yeah..as far i know dubstepgirl is one of the two audio minded girls here on headfi as far i know...
And she knows a lot about our stuff and is funny (check her names for our headphones..lolz)
She has one lucky boyfriend/husband/girlfriend (nowadays everything is possible) :D

Sep 3, 2013 at 12:00 PM Post #4,661 of 10,312
Quote:
Ur even more evil then me to ur girlfriend...i hope u buy her nice stuff to keep her happy as i do?

Yeah..as far i know dubstepgirl is one of the two audio minded girls here on headfi as far i know...
And she knows a lot about our stuff and is funny (check her names for our headphones..lolz)
She has one lucky boyfriend/husband/girlfriend (nowadays everything is possible)
biggrin.gif

Yes, I'm thinking about buying her a pair of Fostex TH900 right now actually 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Sep 3, 2013 at 12:05 PM Post #4,662 of 10,312
Quote:
Yes, I'm thinking about buying her a pair of Fostex TH900 right now actually 
very_evil_smiley.gif

I want to be your girlfriend (no, I'm not a girl) :))

Sep 3, 2013 at 1:36 PM Post #4,663 of 10,312
Sep 4, 2013 at 6:50 AM Post #4,665 of 10,312
  Hey Hifimanrookie, they are not called Widows for nothing.....After buying the wife kills you becoming a Widow.....

Uh oh... I have 2 of them....
ph34r.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back