Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
May 24, 2013 at 5:12 AM Post #3,721 of 10,312
Quote:

I think the question you need to ask youyrself is 'is your system verging on being too bright with the HD800's?'

If the answer is yes then probably the BW would be a better choice.
If no then the SW will not add to the brightness has plenty of tight bass and extremely detailed and very fast. As the last 3 attributes are HD800 strengths anyway I assume more will be preferred. 
wink_face.gif

P.S I have 3 SW cables for my HD800, LCD2.2 & HE6. 
biggrin.gif

Thanks for the advice.
My headphone amp is Yulong A18 and all the cables I tried (stock cable, Cardas, Oyaide and Scorpion cables) did not show any sign of brightness.
You are right copper cables tend to be slow when compared with silver one.  To get most out from HD800 I think I will go for SW for my 2nd HD800.

May 24, 2013 at 9:43 AM Post #3,724 of 10,312
OOOOWWWWW someone has a Virus.....Very nice indeed.

Congratulations on some great looking cables Project 86. I totally agree its sooo worth the wait. Frank's cables just ooze Quality & Class.......
What's more to say, He's The Master of Cables, and will gladly steer you to the right cable for your tastes.

Only thing is he has a growing stable of some pretty hot cables, and some folk may not know everything that's available.
He is so busy, he just hasn't had the time to properly get his website updated with all that cable goodness, which is a shame.....I'm sure he has tons of other stuff he makes also that many don't know about. Well on the bright side if he did do all that......... then the wait would be well...........  
size]

May 24, 2013 at 5:41 PM Post #3,726 of 10,312
OOOOWWWWW someone has a Virus.....Very nice indeed.

Congratulations on some great looking cables Project 86. I totally agree its sooo worth the wait. Frank's cables just ooze Quality & Class.......
What's more to say, He's The Master of Cables, and will gladly steer you to the right cable for your tastes.

Only thing is he has a growing stable of some pretty hot cables, and some folk may not know everything that's available.
He is so busy, he just hasn't had the time to properly get his website updated with all that cable goodness, which is a shame.....I'm sure he has tons of other stuff he makes also that many don't know about. Well on the bright side if he did do all that......... then the wait would be well...........  
size]
Pictures... We want pictures!

May 24, 2013 at 10:54 PM Post #3,727 of 10,312
I have Frank's Silver Widow for my JH16's and they sound simply stunning.

His cables are worth the wait.

In fact, I'm still waiting on his (then) top of the line HiFiman cables.

May 25, 2013 at 1:57 AM Post #3,734 of 10,312
Hi Frank! sorry for the late post but superbly pleased with the cables i ordered! The workmanship is just awesome! This is really toxic poisonous! I need another piccolino for my new ciem have sent you a pm =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back