Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Feb 23, 2013 at 7:33 PM Post #2,551 of 10,312
Poison

Viper Translucent Blue

Scorpion Translucent Black

Hybrid

These i took some time ago, i will take some pictures in a couple weeks with the new batch i will be making.

Feb 24, 2013 at 11:29 AM Post #2,554 of 10,312
Loving the looks of the black Scorpion, may have to order one..

Feb 25, 2013 at 7:42 AM Post #2,556 of 10,312
Just orderd a 6 ft 18AWG Copper Scorpion for my HD800 from Frank and now I am counting down the dates for its delivery which is 2 months from today.  Hope Frank can clear out all his backlogs 
bigsmile_face.gif

smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 27, 2013 at 7:07 AM Post #2,557 of 10,312
Quote:
Headphone Cable List/Prices

All headphone cables, come as standard with a 1/4" 6.3mm Viablue plug, 18AWG cables come as standard with 1/4" 6.3mm Furutech plug.

Scorpion 18AWG (OCC Stranded Copper/Cryo)

Starting at £135 6ft and £155 8ft.

Hi Frank.  Just wanted to know if the above statement is still applied to my recently ordered 18AWG Copper Scorpion, i.e. are you still using 6.3mm Furutech plug ?

Feb 27, 2013 at 10:42 AM Post #2,560 of 10,312
Guys trust me..me myself have to wait also for another 4 weeks (was 8 weeks) for my second toxic cable.its killing me 
biggrin.gif
.but hearing my first cable everyday i can tell u its worth the long wait..just ask anyone who has one...

Its like waiting for ur new nissan gtr black edition (with nismo powerpack ofcourse)...waiting is hell..but when its on ur parking lot..all omniously looking in matt black(my favorite color) and carbon...waiting and hungering for u to step in, warm it up to the right temps and then thrash it through tight corners, loooong high speed corners and high speed persuings, overtaking anything in ur sight..porsches,m5's,amg's, rs's, r8's, xfr's, and so on...yummy...breakfast anyone? .
biggrin.gif
..vroooooaaaammmm (the valve in the 4 titanium exhausts just opened up completely...epic!!!)..yeah..then u just forget u waited a year to have one..get the point..

a nissan gtr..is unreal fast, reliable, goes through corners  in speeds ur mind cant comprehend (), its usable - u can drive it to a market and put groceries in the boot and it sounds heavenly as if mount everest comes down on u when on full throttle 
gs1000.gif
and compared to the other top dogs in automobilia empire...(by far) the least expensive..

just like toxic cables...long delivery times as everyone wants one (), top quality built, simple and beautifully purposefull built, unbelievable sound, flexible and easy handling and best of all.. affordable beyond believe..

oops..i talk to much 
wink.gif

Feb 27, 2013 at 11:19 AM Post #2,561 of 10,312
Another unsatisfied customer....
wink_face.gif

Feb 27, 2013 at 11:28 AM Post #2,562 of 10,312
Unsatisfied? Why so many pics then
confused.gif

Feb 27, 2013 at 11:36 AM Post #2,563 of 10,312
Feb 27, 2013 at 11:44 AM Post #2,564 of 10,312
Quote:
Because, I am so much unsatisfied....
ph34r.gif

Whats wrong with cable then?? If u are not happy...did u contact frank then bout it? I mean before u put thrillion pics on the thread not explaining anything.... If u have received somthing u didnt order..u should first have try to solve it directly....so i dont really know what ur trying to achieve here with this..

Feb 27, 2013 at 11:48 AM Post #2,565 of 10,312
Quote:
Whats wrong with cable then?? If u are not happy...did u contact frank then bout it? I mean before u put thrillion pics on the thread not explaining anything.... If u have received somthing u didnt order..u should first have try to solve it directly....so i dont really know what ur trying to achieve here with this..

MAN...didn't you notice the "
wink_face.gif
" at the beginning!!!...LOL

Take it easy....

I love my new cable....

THANK YOU FRANK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back