Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Feb 17, 2013 at 10:12 PM Post #2,476 of 10,312
Quote:
Hey Frank, not sure if it's been brought up already but:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/651226/london-meet-saturday-27th-april

Maybe see you there? I'm sure there's a lot of people who'd be interested in trying both the full size and IEM cables (me included!).

Thanks for the link, i will surely try and make this.

Feb 17, 2013 at 11:40 PM Post #2,477 of 10,312
Quote:
Thanks for the impressions Justin.

The Copper Venom is indeed a great match for the HD800, best cable i have ever heard with them.

Quick progress pic of the standard lengths on current batch, taking a little longer then i had thought, please bear with me as they will be shipping soon.

I have made slight design changes on all the cables, to make them look a little better. This includes not using Black and White heatshrink for L + R, instead the connectors are marked with letters L and R.

I am extremely sorry for the long wait guys, but i am really trying to go as fast as i possibly can, while not lacking on the quality my cables are known for.

Wow! That's looking good and some R&D along the way sure doesn't hurt anyone.
This was the batch for the orders made last year, right?

Feb 17, 2013 at 11:46 PM Post #2,478 of 10,312
I think he is getting the 2011 orders out about now....
biggrin.gif

Feb 18, 2013 at 6:06 AM Post #2,481 of 10,312
Feb 18, 2013 at 7:26 AM Post #2,482 of 10,312
Quote:
Wow! That's looking good and some R&D along the way sure doesn't hurt anyone.
This was the batch for the orders made last year, right?

Yes, this batch includes most of the orders from last year, the next batch will be slightly smaller, maybe 100 or so cables and only cover those that would otherwise run late, hopefully after that, i should be back on track with orders all shipping within the time period given.

I do have a quick few IEM cables to make after this bactch, before i go on the next batch, but all the IEM cable will only take 2 days to complete, as they are quite easy to do.

Feb 20, 2013 at 1:51 AM Post #2,485 of 10,312
Hi,
This is my fist thread to this forum.
I have a pair of HD800 using Cardas cable.  I am considering to try Toxic cable as there are so many good feedback.  My question is shall I opt for SPC or pure silver ones (or just pure copper as Cardas) ? . What is the improvement over Cardas ? Hope someone can shed some lights on it.  
Thanks

Feb 20, 2013 at 4:43 AM Post #2,486 of 10,312
Ordered mine through ebay where the delivery date was 7th March. But it turns out that for the HE500 pure silver 6ft there is a wait for 2 months. Asked the seller for a refund yesterday. Have not heard anything yet. Money debited from my account. 

Feb 20, 2013 at 6:59 AM Post #2,487 of 10,312
Quote:
Ordered mine through ebay where the delivery date was 7th March. But it turns out that for the HE500 pure silver 6ft there is a wait for 2 months. Asked the seller for a refund yesterday. Have not heard anything yet. Money debited from my account. 

I wouldn't worry too much. Frank isn't going to steal your money.

Feb 20, 2013 at 7:25 AM Post #2,488 of 10,312
Feb 20, 2013 at 8:20 AM Post #2,489 of 10,312
Quote:

I put the maximum delivery date possible with ebay as they don't allow me to choose longer, but i do say in the listing that customers will be contacted with estimated wait as this changes all the time.

Full refund has been issued, sorry for any inconvenience. I had thought you wanted to wait as that's what was said in the first messages. i just saw the others now. 

I am extremely busy lately, so it does take me a little longer to reply to messages currently, so please bear with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back