Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Feb 20, 2013 at 11:15 AM Post #2,492 of 10,312
Quote:
Normal company's stop taking orders when they can't meet their lead times!

I am anything but normal. 
biggrin.gif

I am not sure what your issue is, but you have now gone on several threads complaining about me and saying how i have bad customer service and failed to reply to your messages on eBay, yet when i have contacted you several times and asked you on the forum for your eBay user name, you have each time let this go ignored and failed to reply. I even sent you 2 or 3 PM's requesting this.

I reply to every message i receive, it might take me time sometimes, but everyone gets replied to. So it's odd how you say i did not reply to, not just one, but 2 of your messages, yet are not willing to provide me your user name, so i can check these these messages even exist.

Edit. 

Thanks for replying to my PM cute, shame you refuse to give me your user name, without which i cannot search for the messages you say you sent me, and make sure this does not happen again or check that this ever happened to begin with.

Feb 20, 2013 at 12:07 PM Post #2,493 of 10,312
Sounds fishy to me..its always easy to complain anonimous..but pls...if ur man enough..show ur face..in giving ur name so frank knows who u are and then attend to the problems u have with him...and solve them if possible..as this just sounds like bashing someone down with the wrong attentions..
sorry frank for interferring..but we all know how i am..i hate bashing on people with some vague reasons..especially if that persion tries to make it right...so be a man..and face him..he is not a boogie man as u can see here..whe tries to help every and any customer here..i myself have to wait also 2 months for my new cable..we all know frank is over his neck with work..and does all to go through those orders..am sure soon he will be on top ofit again and have a normal due time like all the other premium brands..1-1.5 months..
once again..my aplogies for interfering here..but u know me...i cant keep my mouth shut...
biggrin.gif

Feb 20, 2013 at 12:49 PM Post #2,494 of 10,312
Unfortunately i have had other things going on in my life the last few months, this has also caused some delays in orders and i was unable to get them out in the given time, some taking considerably longer. Hopefully after this batch and the next one, i will be back on form.

Those being given wait times with new orders, should hopefully have their orders shipped in that time.

Feb 20, 2013 at 1:11 PM Post #2,495 of 10,312
Frank was very up front with the wait time and offered a refund no questions asked if it wasn't satisfactory. But I'm patient so I chose to wait. I have a hard time believing he would purposefully ignore someone.

Frank, hope you get everything in order and I respect that you don't compromise quality for speed. From some of the topics I've seen, Head-fi'ers are an infinitely patient bunch as long as the results are there.

Feb 20, 2013 at 1:16 PM Post #2,496 of 10,312
Quote:
Frank was very up front with the wait time and offered a refund no questions asked if it wasn't satisfactory. But I'm patient so I chose to wait. I have a hard time believing he would purposefully ignore someone.

Frank, hope you get everything in order and I respect that you don't compromise quality for speed. From some of the topics I've seen, Head-fi'ers are an infinitely patient bunch as long as the results are there.

+1 i totally agree with ur last lines..i am also anxiously waiting for my new cable...my  cable will be here end of march..or sooner..I HOPE 
biggrin.gif

Feb 20, 2013 at 1:21 PM Post #2,497 of 10,312
Quote:

Thank you. As i have said before, it would be easy for me to cut my wait time in half, but this would mean sacrificing the quality they are made in now, and that is something i am not comfortable doing. I would rather not have an order at all, then build a cr@p cable in half the time.

I do currently have a lot of emails pending reply, 105 last i checked and will get to them soon, i am just trying to get this current batch of cables done as soon as i can, it is taking much longer to complete than i had thought.

Feb 20, 2013 at 1:31 PM Post #2,499 of 10,312
Quote:
biggrin.gif
 Keep dreaming.

Be carefull frankie boy..or else the postman could have a little accident AFTER he collected ur wonderfull cables...and by accident the cables could then get a 1 year delay then..as .its slippery with all that ice and snow..
very_evil_smiley.gif
 Oops..that just slipped of my tongue..ofcourse that would never happen..right?
biggrin.gif

Feb 21, 2013 at 7:18 AM Post #2,500 of 10,312
Hi,
This is my fist thread to this forum.
I have a pair of HD800 using Cardas cable.  I am considering to try Toxic cable as there are so many good feedback.  My question is shall I opt for SPC or pure silver ones (or just pure copper as Cardas) ? . What is the improvement over Cardas ? Hope someone can shed some lights on it.  
Thanks

From my experience, the Copper Venom is bt a wide margin the best match for my HD800, regardless of price. The improvement over the Cardas--an OK cable for HD800--is quite significant. It's the only cable I have tried that can eliminate the slight harshness/sibilance inherent to the HD800 while adding a bit more fullness and impaact to the bass. By the way the Copper Venom is not just pure copper like Cardas.

The Silver Poison is a very transparent cable and a great match for the LCD2/3 but not the best choice for the HD800. From my experience with the HD800, stay away from silver unless you like your music sizzling.

Feb 21, 2013 at 8:51 AM Post #2,502 of 10,312
I still think Frank should be a scoutmaster and introduce the scouts to knot tying...
biggrin.gif

Feb 21, 2013 at 9:56 AM Post #2,503 of 10,312
The new Bakoon amp, displayed with that they felt was the best headphone and cable available, LCD-3 and Silver Widow.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/649056/two-high-end-bakoon-headphone-amp-japan-version-not-international-version/30

Feb 21, 2013 at 10:09 AM Post #2,504 of 10,312
Really looking forward to those silver widows Frank 
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 21, 2013 at 10:47 AM Post #2,505 of 10,312
Quote:
From my experience, the Copper Venom is bt a wide margin the best match for my HD800, regardless of price. The improvement over the Cardas--an OK cable for HD800--is quite significant. It's the only cable I have tried that can eliminate the slight harshness/sibilance inherent to the HD800 while adding a bit more fullness and impaact to the bass. By the way the Copper Venom is not just pure copper like Cardas.

The Silver Poison is a very transparent cable and a great match for the LCD2/3 but not the best choice for the HD800. From my experience with the HD800, stay away from silver unless you like your music sizzling.

Thanks.  I could not find "Copper Venom" in Toxic Cable's eBay site.  Can you please provide a link ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back