Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Dec 15, 2012 at 5:23 PM Post #1,502 of 10,312
Just had about 4 and a half hours head-time with my new Silver Poisons. Holy transparency batman, the difference this cable makes over stock has me floored. Soundstage opens up, highs and lows get punchier, mids are much cleaner.

Watch this space, got a full review with many more pictures coming early next week, once I coerce acquire some unbiased guinea pigs volunteers for A/B'ing 
biggrin.gif

Dec 16, 2012 at 8:11 AM Post #1,505 of 10,312
[COLOR=FF0000]New 22AWG Black Widow[/COLOR]

Here's a sneak peak at the new 22AWG Widow.

Second with flash.

Wow..thats heavy stuff..cant wait to try one :D

Dec 16, 2012 at 9:50 AM Post #1,506 of 10,312
                                           Black Widow 22
 ​
 ​

To celebrate the release of the new Black Widow, we will be including a FREE 6ft Black Widow with the purchases of all Hifiman HE-500, HE-5LE and HE-6 headphones, including 40% discount when bought with the HE-400 and HE-300. Offer valid till 26th December 2012.

Dec 16, 2012 at 9:59 AM Post #1,507 of 10,312
[COLOR=0000FF]Black Widow 22[/COLOR]

OMG OMG OMG i dont think i ever saw a cable so sexy..and that group photo with the whole lineup of hifiman..cool...like a football club..so u sell hifiman cans also huh? Good to know when i wanna update my he500 one day to a he6.,lolz..but really..this cable is out of this world..my wife even said she wants to use it as a necklace..am not kidding! and trust me..if she says that then this cable is haute cuture..she studied fashion design once..but wow frank..u overdid urself now..that cable even looks like its golden..OMG thats all i can say now......the connectors into the cans..what did u do with it... It looks so different..so much better! Never thought i would say it..but am in love now.. :D
Edited: just saw a little sweet touch on ur cable..the o of toxic is red on one side as being theright side..instead of a simple dot or something..i love that!

Dec 16, 2012 at 10:27 AM Post #1,509 of 10,312
[COLOR=0000FF]                                           Black Widow 22[/COLOR]

[COLOR=FF0000]To celebrate the release of the new Black Widow, we will be including a FREE 6ft Black Widow with the purchases of all Hifiman HE-500, HE-5LE and HE-6 headphones, including 40% discount when bought with the HE-400 and HE-300. Offer valid till 26th December 2012.[/COLOR]

Did u loose ur mind? U will go bankrupt :D frank..u cant be real..seriously..u must be santa claus or something..:D for me..ur top of the bill..every time u surprise me.. Am glad i got onto this thread... Ur the best frank...

Dec 16, 2012 at 10:31 AM Post #1,510 of 10,312
Very nice Frank, the black widow looks stunning. They would look even better with the french sleeving.

I like my cables with soft sleeving for the touch but that's just me 
biggrin.gif
 Can't wait to try the widows!

Dec 16, 2012 at 10:47 AM Post #1,511 of 10,312
Quote:
OMG OMG OMG i dont think i ever saw a cable so sexy..and that group photo with the whole lineup of hifiman..cool...like a football club..so u sell hifiman cans also huh? Good to know when i wanna update my he500 one day to a he6.,lolz..but really..this cable is out of this world..my wife even said she wants to use it as a necklace..am not kidding! and trust me..if she says that then this cable is haute cuture..she studied fashion design once..but wow frank..u overdid urself now..that cable even looks like its golden..OMG thats all i can say now......the connectors into the cans..what did u do with it... It looks so different..so much better! Never thought i would say it..but am in love now..
biggrin.gif

Yes, been stocking the entire HiFiMAN range for nearly 6 months now, including their flagship EF-6 amp.

This cable looks much better in person, then on those pictures. I am not very good with the camera.

Another good thing about the Litz cables, as all the strands are individually insulated, they will not oxidize and go green, like some copper cables tend to do after a year or so of use. It will keep it's beauty for the life of the cable.

Dec 16, 2012 at 11:00 AM Post #1,513 of 10,312
Quote:
Very nice Frank, the black widow looks stunning. They would look even better with the french sleeving.

I like my cables with soft sleeving for the touch but that's just me 
biggrin.gif
 Can't wait to try the widows!

I have the 24AWG version available with both French Silk and Cotton, the 22AWG picture is currently only available with clear PE.

I personally have all my cables without any sleeving, i love how bare silver and copper look, copper especially after it's been Cryo treated, as it takes on a darker shade.

Dec 16, 2012 at 11:20 AM Post #1,514 of 10,312
CIEMS need some Black Widow love too!  
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back