Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Nov 29, 2012 at 9:13 AM Post #1,171 of 10,312
I am guessing they will be a single strand of unobtanium....

Nov 29, 2012 at 11:06 AM Post #1,172 of 10,312
After this weekend i will post a full list of cables, including ones not released yet and pending arrival next month, to help any confusion. The Viper, Scorpion and SP are listen in eBay and on my site, although i can understand how these can also be confusing, as most of the listings don't have the names of the cables. I will see to this also.

Nov 29, 2012 at 12:06 PM Post #1,173 of 10,312
Scorpion is a copper cable.

Need ..to..post...have ..to...aaaarrrrgggghhh

U see frank..i can be non postive..and even without smilies..hehehe

Nov 29, 2012 at 12:22 PM Post #1,174 of 10,312
I am guessing they will be a single strand of unobtanium....

Didnt u know?.a green alien gave him some kind of superconductive supersounding limited edition alien wire to try out and sell..as once they tried to conguer the world by force and we all know how that turned out..remember..our bacteria little friends...so now they try it now on a more microlevel..the cable world :D and that cable has just just 1 strand guys and girls..so no 535 or 840 strands to fight on...nooo.. its an ultra pure wire directly woven from a metal derived from pure 99,999999999999 % kryptonite ( in their language its called: htgukngc345 99,99999 ghutg.. So i translated it in the best way i could :D )..it will even massage ur neck if ur heavy phone give u aches.. :wink:
Now u have it..the big secret..the cable u guys talked about which is coming from franks magical box..can i take any preordering from u guys? :cool:

Nov 29, 2012 at 12:31 PM Post #1,176 of 10,312
Quote:
Well said Frank, Lets keep this the TOXIC Cable Appreciation Thread......

Almost a year already? Wow and yes you have come a long way....

But that's you......Always working hard .....Always looking for that something different....Attention to the tiniest detail....Never resting on your Laurels....
Keep it up Champ.

Thank you, i do try my best.

Quote:
So just wanted to mention that I got a set of speaker cables from Frank awhile ago and wanted to just say these are amazing cables.  They are great to look at, flexible and light weight.  The sound is very nice, everything tightened up and IMO the sound stage grew a little bigger and things became clearer sounding and  I love these speaker cables!

Thanks for sharing, it is much appreciated. It sure was a challenge, to make a bare ended speaker cable, while still making it look awesome.

Nov 29, 2012 at 1:24 PM Post #1,178 of 10,312
Quote:
Are you also offering speaker cables (i.e. for stereo speaker setups and not headphones) or did I missinterpret this? If so, I'd love to see a picture.

I do. Unfortunately, i do not have any made to take pictures of and i never got around to taking pictures of those that i did make.

I will take some pictures of the next set i make, i do have a few orders for them currently.

Nov 29, 2012 at 7:09 PM Post #1,180 of 10,312
I was very impressed Frank on how you made bare wire look good lol

Whaaaaaat? Ru u also makin loudspeaker cables..:mad: why didnt u say it earlier? I bought mines a month a go or so... U really should put some kind of excel sheet or something online so we all know what u make in that secret lab of urs. :D oh wait u will do that i read some posts back :D

Nov 29, 2012 at 7:19 PM Post #1,182 of 10,312
Well here's your chance Tink97, Can you please take a pic of those lovely speaker cables for all us............

Yes pls :D

Nov 29, 2012 at 10:04 PM Post #1,184 of 10,312
Quote:
Whaaaaaat? Ru u also makin loudspeaker cables..
mad.gif
why didnt u say it earlier? I bought mines a month a go or so... U really should put some kind of excel sheet or something online so we all know what u make in that secret lab of urs.
biggrin.gif
oh wait u will do that i read some posts back
biggrin.gif

Franks able to do any custom cables/custom configurations on your own expense, didn't you know that? Special order's they are.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back