Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Jul 22, 2020 at 7:03 PM Post #10,232 of 10,312
I’m done replying on here till any actual proof I asked for can be provided regarding dishonest allegations made against me, if what he said is true that it can’t be hard to post it up here.

Anyone can, for free, do a search of the UK birth and death records and see that no Frank Donghi died.

No, I didn't know your full name until you disappeared with customer money, and people started investigating. Then we found out from Frank's family that he had handed over the business to you some time prior.

Maybe if you had simply said that you needed time off for family stuff, instead of making up this BS story about Frank being dead. People would have been OK about it. Maybe you should be a man and apologise for this ruse, instead of just being up-front. Your daughter is beautiful, don't ruin it for her, and your wife and sons by pulling BS like this again.

i am curious why no one will back up what @Currawong has seen/been told. Whoever who has provided that to him is in effect showing that something serious has definitely gone down.

Nobody wants to be involved. I didn't either, but I either stay silent or say something. It's not a fun place to be, especially as I can't reveal private information about Frank, such as photos of him after he "died" -- photos of the same guy who friends of mine met at UK headphone meets, or the discussion with his family, which would make it absolutely indisputable.

Jul 23, 2020 at 12:26 AM Post #10,233 of 10,312
Nobody wants to be involved. I didn't either, but I either stay silent or say something. It's not a fun place to be, especially as I can't reveal private information about Frank, such as photos of him after he "died" -- photos of the same guy who friends of mine met at UK headphone meets, or the discussion with his family, which would make it absolutely indisputable.

Are you moving towards contacting Frank yourself? Since you have all the information and all that.

Jul 23, 2020 at 12:52 AM Post #10,234 of 10,312
Are you moving towards contacting Frank yourself? Since you have all the information and all that.

For what purpose? His family contacted him when they were informed about him being reported as having died, so he knows what happened. Anyway, anyone can sign up on the UK gov site and prove for themselves that he hasn't died.

@CedricFromParis, who PMed me to say that I am insane and mentally ill (I guess that trying to warn people about someone and being willing to take abuse makes me mentally ill) asked what my final goal was. My goal is to make sure it cannot happen again. Whether that is because Mattabir is publicly identifiable, or simply stops pulling stunts like this again in the future, I don't care.

Jul 23, 2020 at 12:58 AM Post #10,235 of 10,312
For what purpose? His family contacted him when they were informed about him being reported as having died, so he knows what happened. Anyway, anyone can sign up on the UK gov site and prove for themselves that he hasn't died.

You don’t want to hear his side of the story? Really? Given what you found so far, you have no interest in what he has to say about all these?

So you also claim that he knows what happened. Why has he remain silent? Do you have information that he’s unable to respond or something?

So you are left with the conclusion that Matt lied about his death. If someone were to to lie about my status, I shall remain silent? Makes no sense at all.

Jul 23, 2020 at 1:06 AM Post #10,236 of 10,312
I don't really care. My goal was to prevent people being scammed. If Frank wasn't the one responsible, then it's nothing to do with him. If you want to find out, it's easy enough.

Jul 23, 2020 at 1:12 AM Post #10,237 of 10,312
I don't really care. My goal was to prevent people being scammed. If Frank wasn't the one responsible, then it's nothing to do with him. If you want to find out, it's easy enough.

I am sorry but from my perspective, if everything you say is right, Frank is also responsible for how things turned out. I don’t get how you blame Matt for everything without wanting to see the whole story. Just my two cents here.

I asked you this question before but you didn’t give me an answer: did another cable industry insider provide the information you found about Frank to you? This is in addition to your investigation into this whole matter. A simple yes or no would suffice.

Thanks

Jul 23, 2020 at 2:34 AM Post #10,238 of 10,312
First of all, I'm sorry if I seem to be hard on you but you've made some accusations against a business here. The evidence you provided is eerily similar to the messages I received from Toxic's competitor two years ago, that's why I seem particularly triggered. Again, sorry for that. I know it's not your duty to get to the bottom of all this.

But when you say all the negative "forces" against Toxic in this thread came from its own customers, I don't agree with that statement at all. Those who have subscribed to this thread for years know what kind of negativity Toxic receives from competition, even when Frank was around. This: https://audiotruth.wordpress.com/2015/03/19/silver-gold-2/ for example didn't come out of nowhere. Certainly when things are going downhill, these people will take advantage of that.

Here's what happened two years ago:
IMG_4548.jpg
IMG_4549.jpg
IMG_4550.jpg

Some context about how I got these PMs:
Two years ago, Frank's death triggered a series of discussions in this thread. Someone was determined to tell everyone Frank is alive and well, but in a very trollish manner that resulted in his posts getting deleted by HF MODs. I clicked on this person's profile and I see he's only following one account which happens to be Toxic's competitor. I then also made a post about that which was quickly deleted as well. I received these messages right as the thread was getting "cleaned up."

Jul 23, 2020 at 3:51 AM Post #10,239 of 10,312
I called Frank and spoke to him. I really didn't want to. That was a very embarrassing phone call. Not going to relay any conversation. It's up to him if he wants to do or say anything.

Jul 23, 2020 at 3:52 AM Post #10,240 of 10,312
Thank you so much! I’m sorry once again....

Jul 23, 2020 at 4:49 AM Post #10,241 of 10,312
I'm pretty sure that question was postet before but still i ask.
How Toxic silver cables compare to Norne silver cable?
What is more sharp, more softer etc?

Jul 23, 2020 at 6:20 AM Post #10,242 of 10,312
As a Toxic cable owner I find this rather amusing especially as it seems since the new guy(Matt) took over nobody got scammed...just an almost eternal waiting time to endure.
But what’s really disconcerting for me is the idea that there are payments made to lobby certain brands by reviewers etc.
All I can say is that I visited High End in Munich last year and had a nice chat with one of the countless headphone people there who casually mentioned that they are fed up paying money to HeadFi only to be mentioned by important people in important threads.
Some things here seem to be rotten to the core.

Jul 23, 2020 at 8:49 AM Post #10,243 of 10,312
When I was a moderator, I banned shills, and removed and forbade all discussion of those companies that had engaged in it. The strict enforcement against shilling is still in place as far as I'm aware.

Maybe as a Toxic cable owner you should be concerned that "the new guy" pretended to be the previous owner, then decided to fake they guy's death to avoid, even temporarily, fulfilling orders. That is my concern.

Last edited:
Jul 23, 2020 at 9:11 AM Post #10,244 of 10,312
First of all, I'm sorry if I seem to be hard on you but you've made some accusations against a business here. The evidence you provided is eerily similar to the messages I received from Toxic's competitor two years ago, that's why I seem particularly triggered. Again, sorry for that. I know it's not your duty to get to the bottom of all this.

But when you say all the negative "forces" against Toxic in this thread came from its own customers, I don't agree with that statement at all. Those who have subscribed to this thread for years know what kind of negativity Toxic receives from competition, even when Frank was around. This: https://audiotruth.wordpress.com/2015/03/19/silver-gold-2/ for example didn't come out of nowhere. Certainly when things are going downhill, these people will take advantage of that.

Here's what happened two years ago:
IMG_4548.jpg
IMG_4549.jpg
IMG_4550.jpg

Some context about how I got these PMs:
Two years ago, Frank's death triggered a series of discussions in this thread. Someone was determined to tell everyone Frank is alive and well, but in a very trollish manner that resulted in his posts getting deleted by HF MODs. I clicked on this person's profile and I see he's only following one account which happens to be Toxic's competitor. I then also made a post about that which was quickly deleted as well. I received these messages right as the thread was getting "cleaned up."

Since you have edit your PMs from 2018, I decided too to publish a very recent Private Messages exchanges between @Currawong and myself (NOT all our converstion from the start, just because that's too long and especially he made some new and so malicious allegations against Matt (and, to a lesser extent, Frank too) only by PM to me, that, fortunately, he did not post here to everyone yet), only because he has adopted, at every time, and from the very first time until now, a so weird (and very annoying at the end !) behavior which consists in never, but never at all, answering to my many disturbing questions that could definetely invalidate his numerous and severe accusations.
Disturbing questions that I have repeatidly asked, again and again, but without any success of right answers from @Currawong.
Sorry to insist on it, but it is my main point on the very strange fact that I never got the the least of a beginning, nor even a little partial, nor even a kind of an evasive response, everytime when it was too complicated for him to manipulate me !
Add to that, that he never takes into account, nor does he contradict, the many and different proofs that I gave him to demonstrate, from A to Z, how wrong he has been since the very beginning with Matt's supposed scams and Frank's death, and so on, and so on...
Thus, he acts like I never said anything and he keeps on, on a permanent loop, his arguments all more ridiculous than each other even though I have just proved him, once again, that he is totally wrong... .. really impressive, one might sometimes to think that it’s a humanoiïïïïïïïïïïïïïïïïïïïïïïïd who bug !
(Damn, it starts again !?!) :deadhorse:

A so strange attitude that made me quickly really think that he could possibly suffer by mental disorder.
After all, given his most strange behavior, it seemed logical and even obvious !
I also thought : "this guy (@Currawong) is most likely one of the too many followers of the "permanent conspiracy theories", on everything... or almost !"
But now, thanks to your decision to remind to all of us HOW MUCH NEGATIVITY Toxic Cables has received from some of its competitors at this time, even when Frank was alive, and to publish some of your 2018 PMs : EVERYTHING becomes so much clearer now...

Here, some of my last PMs with @Currawong :

> message sent to Currawong (yesterday at 3:50 PM) :

As I already wrote on this thread for two others Head-Fiers (mvvRAZ and Kerouac),
AND I REALLY HOPE THAT YOU WILL, FINALLY, UNDERSTAND ALL OF THAT :

Do you realize that the serious and repeated allegations before everyone, WITHOUT ANY REAL AND DEFINITIVE EVIDENCE at the end, to support such charges are particularly serious and even reprehensible in court, according to the laws of different democratic countries, this is called a slanderous denunciation offence.

Do you realize what kind of very bad consequences for the presumed victim of that ?
Severe depression, distrust of everyone, total loss of jobs and earning capabilities, and so on, and so on... ..and even worse for the saddest of them !

Do you realize that many innocent people, who have been the victims of this kind of human monstrosity (totally false and particularly serious accusations) in the past and until now, have ended up committing suicide ???

Come on guys, please, WAKE UP now...

I would just add this comment :

EVEN if you might were right about ALL you have already said about Matt, Frank, and the Toxic Cables company (I still believe, very strongly, this is absolutely NOT the case, but that’s another subject), NOBODY, in the entire world, EVEN guilty of all the things that you have already mentioned before, deserve such relentlessness, which strongly resembles to a limitless hatred !
I therefore invite you to actively and deeply think on the serious consequences of your actions, and this, before it will maybe too late, as you have already compromised yourself in what can be compared to a most abject witch hunt...
Are you really willing to assume such consequences (Severe depression, distrust of everyone, total loss of jobs and earning capabilities, and so on, and so on... and, in the worst case : have ended up committing suicide), only for you to prove to yourself that you are finally the true winner ???

ARE YOU REALLY THAT KIND OF HUMAN BEING ?!?

> Received reply of Currawong (yesterday at 4:05 PM) :

Did you search the death register?

> message sent to Currawong (yesterday at 6:29 PM) :

I have to repeat myself, again and again, and it becomes frankly annoying in the end, not to say more,
just because you have the very bad (and so much annoying!) habit of NEVER CONSIDERING or taking into account extremely serious and valid arguments, and, to the end : to which you never answer by totally evading the question !
Almost all of your behavior proves, definitively, the great perversity of your mind...

So, this will be my very last response (and questioning) about ALL that you have already said and wrote here :

EVEN if you might were right about ALL you have already said about Matt, Frank, and the Toxic Cables company (I still believe, very strongly, this is absolutely NOT the case, but that’s another subject), NOBODY, in the entire world, EVEN guilty of all the things that you have already mentioned before, deserve such relentlessness, which strongly resembles to a limitless hatred !
I therefore invite you to actively and deeply think on the serious consequences of your actions, and this, before it will maybe too late, as you have already compromised yourself in what can be compared to a most abject witch hunt...
Are you really willing to assume such consequences (Severe depression, distrust of everyone, total loss of jobs and earning capabilities, and so on, and so on... and, in the worst case : have ended up committing suicide), only for you to prove to yourself that you are finally the true winner ???

ARE YOU REALLY THAT KIND OF HUMAN BEING ?!?

PS: I really think, and that is absolutely true (and this is not an insult disguised as a medical term) that you really need to be help by a psychiatrist, think about it before you continue to made some new evil and perverse things, to Matt and/or to anyone else, just because someday it could turn out very badly for you in the end (court and jail for example).

> Quickly followed by this message sent to Currawong (yesterday at 6:42 PM) :

And NOT, I have not waste my time to make any search on the U.K. death register,
just because so much of your arguments, from the beginning, and to until now, have been clearly wrong, totally false and deeply ridiculous !
Last proof on it with your edit of my very first post on this thread in 2015...

> Received reply of Currawong (yesterday at 7:37 PM) :

So my screenshots of "No matching results found" for a death by anyone named Donghi in 2018 is a lie too?

If anyone needs mental help, it's you. Have you thought of Lee Weiland's family at all, and what they had to go through when Lee died as a result of Mattabir's actions? Have you considered Frank's family, who were extremely angry when they found out Mattabir had said Frank is dead?

No, you need to pull your head out of your ass. Maybe Mattabir should have considered the damage he did to other people before doing what he did, first.

(+ an attached file of a screenshot of the U.K. General Register Office which show a search made by @Currawong of the Frank Donghi death registered which ends with : No matching results found, the same as he have already published on this thread before)

> message sent to Currawong (yesterday at 9:06 PM) :

Again, you did not answer to my last questions !
Rest assured, I’ll easily get over it, because, in any ways, I do not expect anything else from you since you adopting everytime this kind of poor behaviour from the beginning...

Now, my reply to your last message :

OKay...
So, you are a kind of super hero ?
Nobody asked your help to punish Matt, right ?
The Lee Weiland's family has never mandated you for anything, did they ?
Same for Frank Donghi's family too, isn't it ?

But YOU, "Mister HyperSuperCurrawong", decided by yourself, AND ONLY BY YOURSELF, to do justice by your own means ???

Definitively, you have some great mental disorder to cure as soon as possible, of course for yourself, but also and especially for the innocent victims of your very serious delusions...
Now, with all that you know, from myself, from Matt (with the very serious disease of his first daughter which occurred at the exact time of what you blame him for) and also confirmed by @ayang02, you decided to still continue, again and again... ..until what ?!?!?

WHAT DO YOU FINALLY EXPECT OF YOUR REPEATED, DEEPLY NEGATIVE AND SO MUCH PERVERSES ACTIONS AGAINST HIM ???

WHAT IS YOUR FINAL PURPOSE ???

WILL YOU REALLY ASSUME THAT A VERY BAD THING MAYBE WOULD HAPPEN AT THE END OF ALL OF THIS,
ONLY AS A RESULT OF YOUR REAL BAD ATTITUDE AND YOUR ULTRA PERVERSE BEHAVIOR ???

WILL YOU DARE TO PRETEND, THEN, THAT YOU DID NOT ENVISION AT ALL, THAT THE WORST COULD HAPPEN, DESPITE ALL THE MANY WARNINGS ABOUT THIS, THAT I HAVE SENT TO YOU BEFORE ???

> Received reply of Currawong (yesterday at 9:42 PM) :

CedricFromParis said: WHAT IS YOUR FINAL PURPOSE ???

To prevent anyone being scammed by him again. Whether that is simply because he stops making up lies and becomes honest, or because his name means that the next time he can be traced by the police, I don't care.

> message sent to Currawong (yesterday at 11:08 PM) :

He never scamed anyone and you perfectly know it...

So, now, this will be my very last warning about all that you have already sadly done here :
STOP THAT, RIGHT NOW AND DEFINITIVELY before a real drama will happen !!!

You are NOT a judge and you are not even mandated by Lee Weiland's family nor Frank Donghi's family !

You think you are WHO, exactly, to demand that Matt, who you do not know personally (all your defamatory allegations proves it widely !), becomes honest, and stops making
lies ???
How does this concern you, AFTER ALL ???

You are so lucky (although you are a big coward, but, of course, one does not prevent the other) because you are living in Japan, and thus, you are well aware that you will never be reported, then, to have to explain your highly reprehensible behavior, with possible serious consequences for the real victims (Matt and his family), to the U.K. Police, and certainly after that to appear before a British court for a slanderous denunciation offence.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> End of the conversation between @Currawong and I (for the moment). >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

( ! ) I take this opportunity to invite everyone to deeply think, as much as possible, on the serious consequences that this whole sad story can bring to an innocent person (and even on a guilty one, simply because there are courts, with professional judges, and with a lawyer who can defend the accused person, whatever he/she/they have done, to dispense justice in an indisputable and in a really fair way).

But @Currawong doesn't give a damn because he perfectly knows that he will never have to suffer the consequences of his acts of slanderous denunciation in public (the international Head-Fi forum precisely) because living in Japan and therefore, will never have to be accountable before a British court.
Maybe that's a complete shame, but it is just reality... ..and obviously @Currawong knows very well and appreciates it to its fair value !
There is a large flaw and this purely a big failure in our democratic systems when that kind of accountability circle is broken...
(for exemple : Carlos Ghosn who managed to escape from his Japanese house arrest, and who, now, thanks to the fact that he's living in Liban, will NEVER appear before the court in Tokyo. Very simple : no trial = no jail, even for the worst criminals)

Jul 23, 2020 at 9:35 AM Post #10,245 of 10,312
I called Frank and spoke to him. I really didn't want to. That was a very embarrassing phone call. Not going to relay any conversation. It's up to him if he wants to do or say anything.

All this would be almost laughable if there were no possible serious consequences at the very end of this interminable tunnel !
Of course, given to your strange behavior when I ask you some disturbing questions while anybody else (of course a truly honest person) could easily and properly answer, I'm pretty sure that you will NOT respond to me (and before all the head-Fiers whom fervently follow this so intriguing thread) this time again... ..as always !

But I try it anyway, if, by chance, you wanted to make me look ridiculous in front of everyone :

1_ Since you supposedly would have had Frank on the phone, did he tell you that he knew about all this sh#it ?

2_ How did you have his private phone number since none of its many loyal and regular customers has succeeded to get it when he was alive and the boss of TC ?

3_ How long have you had this number to your own ?

4_ How long was your conversation, since you have so many questions for him..?
..and, obviously, he have so many responses to give you too, isn't it ?

5_ Did he ask you to continue your so dirty work, here, against Matt ?

6_ Do you accept to give him my phone number in order that he might call me back (even by hiding his number) ?

7_ Do you think, after this supposedly phone call with him, that he is completely aware of the possible serious consequences for his last business (definitive shutdown for Toxic Cable), him who cared so much about the good reputation of his "baby" ?

8_ Was this the first time you spoke directly to him in person ?

9_ (Only for the fun to be sometime silly and in a mocking mood) : did he tell you if he tried and then adopted the new Phoenix cable, fully created by his successor...
..is it like a foretaste of pure heaven or rather the hell ?
According to him, which is his favorite headphones to have the best listening experience with the Phoenix ? :astonished:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back