Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Feb 1, 2017 at 6:52 PM Post #9,511 of 10,312
  Week 17 here and same situation as you

Sorry, your cable is now complete, just need to put heat shrink on all the plugs, Max will take care of this as soon as he is back then pack and ship the cable.

Yours is the 8 wire BW on the top,

Thank you also to everyone's support and kind words, we are working really hard currently to get these orders out and and any orders that are delayed should hopefully ship next week along with a lot of others, i was hoping this week, but with Max away, this was not possible.

Feb 1, 2017 at 9:56 PM Post #9,513 of 10,312
Sorry, your cable is now complete, just need to put heat shrink on all the plugs, Max will take care of this as soon as he is back then pack and ship the cable.

Thank you also to everyone's support and kind words, we are working really hard currently to get these orders out and and any orders that are delayed should hopefully ship next week along with a lot of others, i was hoping this week, but with Max away, this was not possible.
that looks yummy...unholey time? What you mean..its only 3:52am here.so very early..whahaha

Hey Frank..i just took my first very careful babysteps into the ciem world
..so be prepared to receive an order soon for a..

.fck..dont have a clue..as long its not copper..as the pro330 v2 that i got sounds a bit dark now with the N5 i use it with. Any ideas? Working on new stuff maybe? :D

Feb 1, 2017 at 10:44 PM Post #9,516 of 10,312
that looks yummy...unholey time? What you mean..its only 3:52am here.so very early..whahaha

.fck..dont have a clue..as long its not copper..as the pro330 v2 that i got sounds a bit dark now with the N5 i use it with. Any ideas? Working on new stuff maybe?
biggrin.gif

Only 3:45 am her now :) ain't it past your bedtime :)

Not familiar with those IEM's, drop me a PM/email and let me know what you are looking for and should be able to find you a suitable cable mate :wink:

Feb 1, 2017 at 11:07 PM Post #9,518 of 10,312

These cables look amazing. Hoping my SW22 for JH layla is one of them XD

Feb 2, 2017 at 1:09 AM Post #9,521 of 10,312

.fck..dont have a clue..as long its not copper..as the pro330 v2 that i got sounds a bit dark now with the N5 i use it with. Any ideas? Working on new stuff maybe? :D

If you want to brighten it up a bit I would go for Hydra in whichever configuration you can afford and think you will find tolerable for comfort :)

Feb 2, 2017 at 4:09 AM Post #9,522 of 10,312
Just a heads up for those who didn't receive Frank's email/PM replies for months, I placed my order on his web site on 31Jan, sent him a PM on 01Feb and got his reply today 02Feb. Maybe I am just lucky and sent him PM when he is awake and free
biggrin.gif

Hope my cable will be arrived not very long time later
rolleyes.gif

Feb 9, 2017 at 2:11 PM Post #9,524 of 10,312
Hello, I am planning to get a pair of FutureSonic MG6pro CIEM soon. I am thinking about an upgrade cable too. I heard that the mg6pro really matches with silver cables. I have had a toxic cable before and is really impressed with the built and quality. Should I go for Silver Poison or Silver Widow. I understand that silver widow has a better bass and clarity. However, I would prefer a softer cable. Would silver poison be a lot softer because it is thinner?

Also, I am looking to buy a Black Widow cable for my HD800s. The stock cable is just too long for me. How long is the waiting time at the moment?

Feb 9, 2017 at 6:45 PM Post #9,525 of 10,312
  Hello, I am planning to get a pair of FutureSonic MG6pro CIEM soon. I am thinking about an upgrade cable too. I heard that the mg6pro really matches with silver cables. I have had a toxic cable before and is really impressed with the built and quality. Should I go for Silver Poison or Silver Widow. I understand that silver widow has a better bass and clarity. However, I would prefer a softer cable. Would silver poison be a lot softer because it is thinner?

Also, I am looking to buy a Black Widow cable for my HD800s. The stock cable is just too long for me. How long is the waiting time at the moment?

Also interested about current shipping times :)
Have emailed frank a few days ago but it seems he is very busy at the moment?

Going for the scorpion 24 awg for my HD800s. Please let me know your suggestions of the black widow for yours!

Users who are viewing this thread

• phua
Back