Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Jan 29, 2017 at 3:26 PM Post #9,496 of 10,312
lol yea I have experienced the wait twice already, and I am really gonna order my third cable from Frank. But just saw someone in this thread that mentioned they haven't heard from them for 16-17weeks (4 months) that made me a bit worry about their business :xf_eek:

Toxic cable is very good.
Everyone keep it until they sell their headphone.
Toxic cable is very rare in the classified.
For sure the reply is long but you have no choice to be patience if you want their product.

Jan 29, 2017 at 6:23 PM Post #9,497 of 10,312
Frank is someone that makes the best cable at the most fair price IMO. I've had cables throughout the years with him exclusively and only left my possession to package along with headphones for sale....I got great resale from them because everyone in the know understands the quality of his work. As for lead time, I've waited sometimes close to a year for some batches and never cared or worried because I rather him make it right(it's been perfect every time). He is a man of integrity and I've never flinched trusting him with thousands of dollars. You guys are lucky now in the states with the gbp status...I'd take the opportunity and buy some quality cables that'll for sure probably outlive us....and sound sublime. When I jump back in the game, I'll be contacting Frank again for sure.

Jan 30, 2017 at 7:52 AM Post #9,498 of 10,312
lol yea I have experienced the wait twice already, and I am really gonna order my third cable from Frank. But just saw someone in this thread that mentioned they haven't heard from them for 16-17weeks (4 months) that made me a bit worry about their business :xf_eek:

Last I spoke to Frank, he was busy coping with the volume of orders.:)

Jan 30, 2017 at 8:27 AM Post #9,499 of 10,312
Great to hear that Frank is just busy completing his orders. Think I am gonna made him even more busy soon 
biggrin.gif

Jan 30, 2017 at 10:54 AM Post #9,501 of 10,312
Yeah he hardly sleeps it is crazy :xf_eek: I message him and often have to wait a while for a reply but he does eventually and the cables have always been worth it :D

Jan 30, 2017 at 6:30 PM Post #9,502 of 10,312
Indeed! Frank is a man dedicated to his craft. Which is why when Frank says it will take some time, I just patiently wait. It's always been worth the wait. :)

Jan 31, 2017 at 7:37 PM Post #9,504 of 10,312
  We will get notified before being sent out, right? 

No. My own lead I had sent for a plug change was just sent back to me with no word. I only knew it had been sent as I asked about it.
Am sure I didn't get any notification when I first bought the SW24 either.
Correction, Frank did tell me when my SW24 was being sent out. 

Feb 1, 2017 at 10:28 AM Post #9,507 of 10,312
  Hi Frank,

Sorry to interrupt, please check PM when you have time, thanks.
rolleyes.gif

Think emailing him is more effective...

Agreed. Send him an email then be patient. He will reply, usually in a block of loads of them at some unGodly hour when he is still up at like 2 am! lol.

Feb 1, 2017 at 6:28 PM Post #9,508 of 10,312
Sorry everyone, have a lot of work on now, i will go through emails/PM's Friday night. 

I am sorry for those cables that are running late, we have nearly completed all of these cables, just have the jacks going on them now, then they will be packed and shipped.

Max has been having some personal problems, so he has not been to work for the last week, he will be back Friday hopefully and we can get these cables completed quickly.

Feb 1, 2017 at 6:44 PM Post #9,510 of 10,312

Max has been having some personal problems, so he has not been to work for the last week, he will be back Friday hopefully and we can get these cables completed quickly.

Sorry to hear that mate. I hope he's ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back