Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Jul 2, 2015 at 4:59 PM Post #8,206 of 10,312
I received mine yesterday
Frank promised to make my Sw22 and interconnect with adapter when he is back...

He must have had some spare time! Great to hear yours have arrived any impressions on the sound improvement?

Jul 4, 2015 at 3:02 PM Post #8,209 of 10,312
  How does Silver Window and Crystal Piccolino sound?

I'm hoping to get a cable for my K10! 

Did someone say Toxic Cable Silver Widows with K10's?

Jul 4, 2015 at 9:57 PM Post #8,210 of 10,312
He must have had some spare time! Great to hear yours have arrived any impressions on the sound improvement?

Well actually I placed my order in early April but frank didn't manage to complete my order and can only send one of them to me
For the sound...I found that I like my DIY silver poison I got from Frank separately with fx850 more than BW, but both are nice cables

Jul 4, 2015 at 10:10 PM Post #8,212 of 10,312
I find the SW's tighten the bass and extend the highs. 

Jul 5, 2015 at 6:33 PM Post #8,213 of 10,312

I'm currently burning mine in (about 30 hours) definitely noticed an improvement over the stock cables. Bass was tighter and felt more controlled. The highs certainly are extended from the stock cables. I've also noticed more micro details and separation, it almost feels like the cables are transparent and don't add anything which i think is good.

With the exchange rate the cables cost me just over $1100.00 which is quite expensive so will wait for 100 hours before any final impressions

Jul 5, 2015 at 6:36 PM Post #8,214 of 10,312

I'm currently burning mine in (about 30 hours) definitely noticed an improvement over the stock cables. Bass was tighter and felt more controlled. The highs certainly are extended from the stock cables. I've also noticed more micro details and separation, it almost feels like the cables are transparent and don't add anything which i think is good.

With the exchange rate the cables cost me just over $1100.00 which is quite expensive so will wait for 100 hours before any final impressions

I am enjoying my Balanced SW25's with my HD800's right now...

Jul 14, 2015 at 12:00 PM Post #8,215 of 10,312
Does anyone know if Toxic has stopped taking new orders?
I've been trying to order a set of Silver Poison cables but the shopping cart says that they are not available.
This seems to happen for everything offered on the site.

Jul 14, 2015 at 12:22 PM Post #8,216 of 10,312
  Does anyone know if Toxic has stopped taking new orders?
I've been trying to order a set of Silver Poison cables but the shopping cart says that they are not available.
This seems to happen for everything offered on the site.

PM Toxic Cables on this site to order rather than their website.  And I believe Frank is currently on vacation.

Jul 17, 2015 at 10:05 PM Post #8,218 of 10,312
Thanks everyone.  I sent him a PM

Jul 19, 2015 at 7:34 PM Post #8,219 of 10,312
Totally oftopic.. But.. I just got myself a huge scare just now.. While i was listenin to some wonderfullbusic through my headphones.. My recliner back decided to call it quits.. So i fell backwards onto the floor... Pulling everythinh connected to my headphone with me... Including my beloved main amp on the second level of my rack!! It fell on floor with a huge kaboom. Being pushed by the thick toxic cables... I was in luck i could lift my head up while i fell backwards otherwise my rare headphone would be crushed by the impact.. When i got up a bit dizzy my wife was all in panic askin if i was okay.. But all i could think of was my amp that fell from pretty high on a solid wooden floor!!!! Eventhough i hit my head i got up.. Dizzy and all..and got to the amp.. Laying Upside down.. I expected the worst.. No amp.. Especially.. Such a finetuned amp as this one could survive this without being damaged.. But What.. It didnt even had a dent.. NOWHERE!! I disonnected the cables to check if they didnt break somehow.. All as new also!! An trust me.. Even my nextdoor neighboor came rushin because of the noise i made with this ordeal!! Very carefully cleaned the feet (also fell on floor) .. And with help of my wife we put the amp on them in its place... Cables connected again.. And with a prayer i started my laptop (which also fell.. But now has a huge dent in it.. ****** bad quality.. Lolz) to play music..and *******... Angel voices again.. It played as if nothin had happened!!! I **** u not!! ANY OTHER HIGHER END AMP WOULD NO SURVIVE THIS ORDEAL.. but thismonster didnt even have a dent in its case.. I still cant believe this.. This amp is made like a tank.. Inside and out!! Cant explain it otherwise..

This experiment learned me two things:
1. U can hang a person from the cables frank makes! These cables had a huge pull while i fell backwards with my whole weight.. Taking everythin with them!! True quality which can take a beatin.. They are Not just looking good and sounding excellent.. This was a real life test ladies and gentlemen...
2. Blue circle audio makes amps that for sure will outlive u... This was for sure not on purpose and i can promise u that it wont happen again... But am thankin god i bought this heavy monster tank instead of a woo audio or any other higher end brand amp.. As FOR SURE i would be so sad right now... Thanks BC u guys not only know hownto make amps thats beats a lot soundwise but also know how to make them durable (mmm.. Could i use it as a defense weapon when somebody gets in my house?? I for sure would beak his head.. Lolz)

So her u have it.. I found two items which have a secret second task.. For ur protection... Use the BC amp to knock them out and use the toxic cables as handcoughs to keep them motionless until the cops come.. Hehhe

Sorry guys.. It just happened.. Am still a bit shakey.. I ht the floor rather hard... But wanted to share this with u guys.. This again shows how good the cables of frank are... Durable.. I had same ordeal with another brand a few years back... Cable snapped at the connector as if it was paper!! And the fall wasnt even this big as just now..

This again confirms my believe toxic cables and Blue Circle audio make one of the best audio equipment on the market... Especially for the prices they sell their wonderful products for....
Somethin didnt survive without a scratch though..i had my 1month old samsung s6 edge with me on my recliner..see what happened to the so called unbreakable gorilla glas..oh well..better the phone then the amp or cables...can u imagine with how much force i fell backwords to break the glass like that!

Jul 20, 2015 at 8:30 AM Post #8,220 of 10,312
Glad to hear that you are ok man , how are you feeling now? :< 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back