Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Apr 13, 2014 at 5:17 PM Post #6,437 of 10,312
Sweet thanks ..

Not entirey true! The BW is only copper cable that does not sound warm and lovely like ur regular copper cable..it almost has the same amount of details and treble of the SW (and again..the SW doesnt sound like ur regular silver cable also..less bright).. If u want for powerful sound..but not neglecting details or treble with the sweetest midrange u will find..go for BW if u wanna go for the road of ultimatum in details..get the SW

Apr 13, 2014 at 8:51 PM Post #6,438 of 10,312
Not entirey true! The BW is only copper cable that does not sound warm and lovely like ur regular copper cable..it almost has the same amount of details and treble of the SW (and again..the SW doesnt sound like ur regular silver cable also..less bright).. If u want for powerful sound..but not neglecting details or treble with the sweetest midrange u will find..go for BW if u wanna go for the road of ultimatum in details..get the SW

Hehe i guess you're more familiar with the BW since you are the proud owner of the 8 wire special
biggrin.gif

btw, sorry i missed your post few days ago was on holiday with the lads. thanks for the compliment about the girl ; )

i'm pm'ing frank about an venom cable for iem, he said he's making a venom for another person too, is it you?

Apr 13, 2014 at 9:05 PM Post #6,439 of 10,312
Hehe i guess you're more familiar with the BW since you are the proud owner of the 8 wire special :D

btw, sorry i missed your post few days ago was on holiday with the lads. thanks for the compliment about the girl ; )

i'm pm'ing frank about an venom cable for iem, he said he's making a venom for another person too, is it you?

Yep..could be my cable..he said he was going to start on it..but then again.. dont have a clue what he will do with it..he said it will be again special..like my BW..if POSSIBLE ofcourse, he said, as i had some nice NEW ideas to implement on my venom, but he doesnt know if if its technically possible, so he said i will be his guinea pig, as i was on the special BW i have now.

But i dont mind..as if he will sound even better then this cable..well..lets say..it would be an almost imposible task..as this cable comes close to perfection soundwise in my rig! So that new venom better be stellar!!!!! :D

o well..we have to see then..but its also possible its not my cable he is working on..as my cable probably need even mmore time to make then the regular venom, so it could be he is working on a regular venom for another customer..dont know..with him its always a surprise what comes next :D i told him i dont give shiit about flashy looks...for me black nylon as i have now on my cable is best..its classy and very strong! No need for gold or any other flashy stuff on my cables...black on black with some juicy carbon/silver connectors is my best choice. :p

But he knows i dont mind waiting..as i know for the ones who are willing to wait goes the good stuff :wink:

Apr 14, 2014 at 3:28 AM Post #6,442 of 10,312
Anyone can update me if venom is silver or copper or both available? Thanks.

U have two models:

- The Copper venom rc-4 (copper 4wire), he probably makes a 8wire version also, but that only fits if the headphone has mini xlr connectors (like audeze has). Hifiman doesnt..and as my code-x is based on a he5, i get a rc-4 or something :D
- The regular venom (silver 8wire),

Both with 18awg retangular wire.

Apr 14, 2014 at 8:19 AM Post #6,443 of 10,312
U have two models:

- The Copper venom rc-4 (copper 4wire), he probably makes a 8wire version also, but that only fits if the headphone has mini xlr connectors (like audeze has). Hifiman doesnt..and as my code-x is based on a he5, i get a rc-4 or something :D
- The regular venom (silver 8wire),

Both with 18awg retangular wire.

I am curious of what that "SOMETHING" is :D

Apr 14, 2014 at 11:43 AM Post #6,446 of 10,312
Hey, am I better off emailing or PM these guys about some balanced cables, for my K-10's? Sent a email yesterday .

Yep :D

Apr 14, 2014 at 11:43 AM Post #6,447 of 10,312

Users who are viewing this thread

Back