Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Sep 14, 2015 at 3:05 PM Post #8,266 of 10,312
Silver Widows SW22 gratuitous photo....

wow..looks good buddy! but..whats that phone doing on the right??? :rolleyes:
And where is ur hifiman he1k?..didnt u have one also? :p

Sep 14, 2015 at 3:14 PM Post #8,267 of 10,312
by far the hardest hitting and lowest bass came from the copper venom i had..BUT..u have to have the right high quality rig to really complement that cable..
tongue.gif

no worries about the rig TOTL CIEM with super bass + Hugo Chord as a DAC + Portaphile Micro

the bass from the copper rocks :p need that Venom <3 

Sep 14, 2015 at 4:29 PM Post #8,268 of 10,312
"Venom IEM for Fitear and Westone connections £485"

wow, thats like double the price of SW, i assume the bass sound Ultra epic on it? compared to the SW or? 

dang :p  

please anyone tell me the difference XD 

Would i call this an upgrade Bass wise? 

or 500 Pound for Slight boost in boost slam/hitting ??? 

btw the Venom is silver or copper? i saw the words" Silver Venom" so i got confused. 

Sep 14, 2015 at 4:47 PM Post #8,269 of 10,312
"Venom IEM for Fitear and Westone connections £485"

wow, thats like double the price of SW, i assume the bass sound Ultra epic on it? compared to the SW or? 

dang :p  

please anyone tell me the difference XD 

Would i call this an upgrade Bass wise? 

or 500 Pound for Slight boost in boost slam/hitting ??? 

btw the Venom is silver or copper? i saw the words" Silver Venom" so i got confused. 

first of all..the copper venom (COPPER) is a very heavy cable as its solid wire (iem could be fallin out of ur ears maybe) ...and also u have to treat it very carefully...dont bent it to extreme for instance..so if u walk around with ur iem its maybe best to get an8wire bw22 (which i also owned..lolz) the bass on the Sw22 (standard 4wire version) is much lighter...but if u get the 8wire version that i own now the bass improves greatly...but at a price most dont even pay for a higher end headphone :wink: .lso if u think 485 is a lot..then dont even ask for the price of the custom SW22 i have..u will faint..hehehe, check my comparision between the regular 4wire and the 8wire version and the copper venom.. Shortcut isin my signature :wink:

The 8wire sw22 balanced reference version i have is probable one of the finest sounding cable at any price(didnt hear the silver venom though).

Sep 14, 2015 at 5:05 PM Post #8,270 of 10,312
first of all..the copper venom (COPPER) is a very heavy cable as its solid wire (iem could be fallin out of ur ears maybe) ...and also u have to treat it very carefully...dont bent it to extreme for instance..so if u walk around with ur iem its maybe best to get an8wire bw22 (which i also owned..lolz) the bass on the Sw22 (standard 4wire version) is much lighter...but if u get the 8wire version that i own now the bass improves greatly...but at a price most dont even pay for a higher end headphone
wink.gif
.lso if u think 485 is a lot..then dont even ask for the price of the custom SW22 i have..u will faint..hehehe, check my comparision between the regular 4wire and the 8wire version and the copper venom.. Shortcut isin my signature
wink.gif

The 8wire sw22 balanced reference version i have is probable one of the finest sounding cable at any price(didnt hear the silver venom though).

8wire s22 isn't for IEM, as far as i know, was told that before, by frank maybe, i can't remember. 

So Copper Venom would do for my bass? i am a bass head :p also Treble head.

Dang, gonna order it after i buy the next Custom Art CIEM , waiting for the mass drop this month <3 

Sep 15, 2015 at 7:08 AM Post #8,271 of 10,312

Silver Widows SW22 gratuitous photo....

wow..looks good buddy! but..whats that phone doing on the right???
rolleyes.gif

And where is ur hifiman he1k?..didnt u have one also?
tongue.gif

The phone is in its signal booster cradle. Not a lot of cell phone signal in the woods! I do not have the HE1k's They are nice, but I am still happy with the HD800's.

Sep 15, 2015 at 10:41 AM Post #8,272 of 10,312
Hi, has anyone heard from Frank this week?

I had an email from him 2 ish weeks ago trying to finalise an order. I didn't hear from him and sent a follow up a week later which unfortunately was sent the day before he posted here about his absence.

I don't want to send another follow up to a follow up.

Sep 15, 2015 at 11:16 AM Post #8,273 of 10,312
He's away for a funeral, I expect him back soon. Waiting for him on some follow ups as well.

Sep 23, 2015 at 9:43 PM Post #8,275 of 10,312
Dropped you a PM, Frank. Hope all is well and look forward to hearing from you when you are back.

Sep 27, 2015 at 2:55 PM Post #8,276 of 10,312
Hey Guys i am selling my SW22 (Latest type) its for IEM/CIEM JH Socket, i am trying to fund my next Toxic Cable, Silver Venom.

Sep 27, 2015 at 5:40 PM Post #8,277 of 10,312
Hey Guys i am selling my SW22 (Latest type) its for IEM/CIEM JH Socket, i am trying to fund my next Toxic Cable, Silver Venom.
JH as in JH16 et al or the Siren series?

Sep 27, 2015 at 5:58 PM Post #8,278 of 10,312
Oct 1, 2015 at 9:33 AM Post #8,279 of 10,312
My Questyle QP1R review is up with some good pub for Toxic.....

http://headphone.guru/questyle-qp1r-dap-a-hi-res-value-without-sonic-compromise/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back