Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Jan 20, 2015 at 6:08 PM Post #7,711 of 10,317
I always do a prize draw when i renew my sponsorship, but thought why not upgrade those that have actually paid me for a cable.

I have always found that giving, gives back.

Am maybe a funny guy..but seriously..this is good what u do now...u have my fullest respect as a customer. If u were in the same market as i am professionally i would suggest ur products to many of my contacts/ clients/ collegues...and thats meant seriously as the professional i am in my job...congrats on ur renewel by the way!

And now i go back to my decaf and close my eyes...evenasence is doing a live private concert in front of me..and that lady leadsinger even sat on my lap a couple of times..yummy..oops i mean..wonderful music :D

950 likes huh? Cool.... That will wake them up :veryevil:

Jan 20, 2015 at 6:11 PM Post #7,712 of 10,317

I also ordered a Silver Poison (because I already have a copper and a silver/copper hybrid one) iem cable today. Hopefully it will have good synergy with my V6S and/or 1p2...

Btw, I'm happy that it comes with the new splitter & case. Imo both look awesome!
Now the waiting game begins...

You too my friend, SW for you.

Today's been a good day and am in a good mood.

Wow...I'm really surprised by this great gesture. I thought my birthday was 2 weeks ago, but I guess I completely miscalculated it this year
wink.gif

THANKS!!!

Jan 20, 2015 at 6:31 PM Post #7,714 of 10,317
Frank, You ROCK! That made me decision pretty easy:)

What decision? .dont tell me ur now thinking whether to get the SW or copper venom :D as i am out to advice u for now...no energy anymore and..it gives u to much luck.. :D
Oops..evenasence is calling me again..have to go...adios amigos...

And congrats to u both buddies..welcome to the good life of listening to music :wink:

Jan 20, 2015 at 6:41 PM Post #7,716 of 10,317
Jan 20, 2015 at 7:02 PM Post #7,717 of 10,317
No decision, SW Terminated in a 4 pin XLR for my Audeze LCD 2.2's! This will be the first time I hear these cans balanced:)

I bought the balanced Sw22 originally for my LCDX, but yesterday I tried them on my LCD2.2 (prefazor) and wow! It turns it into the monster that it should be! The veil has been lifted and the beastly bass is tightened! And the cable hasn't more than 30 hours on it!

Jan 20, 2015 at 7:04 PM Post #7,718 of 10,317
I bought the balanced Sw22 originally for my LCDX, but yesterday I tried them on my LCD2.2 (prefazor) and wow! It turns it into the monster that it should be! The veil has been lifted and the beastly bass is tightened! And the cable hasn't more than 30 hours on it!

The 22's must look like tree trunks compared to stock cables!(In a good way)

Jan 20, 2015 at 7:09 PM Post #7,719 of 10,317
The 22's must look like tree trunks compared to stock cables!

It's not too bad actually, it still has about the same profile as the q-cable I had been using!
I don't even remember what the stock cable looks like!

Jan 20, 2015 at 7:35 PM Post #7,720 of 10,317
The 22's must look like tree trunks compared to stock cables!

Nope...its very slim and light (and very flexible) if u compare it to my monstrious copper venom its really skinny! :wink:

Jan 20, 2015 at 7:52 PM Post #7,721 of 10,317
It's not too bad actually, it still has about the same profile as the q-cable I had been using!
I don't even remember what the stock cable looks like!

Hey, am wondering, out of curiosity... i saw u owning a Q-cable cable...how do u compare that cable against ur new Sw22? Thanks!

Jan 21, 2015 at 12:22 AM Post #7,722 of 10,317
Hey, am wondering, out of curiosity... i saw u owning a Q-cable cable...how do u compare that cable against ur new Sw22? Thanks!

The Q-cable is comparable to the Black Widow cable.
The Q is a nice sounding cable, I currently have it on my LCD-X.   Certainly the highs are a bit more extended with the SW22, and the bass is better textured.  I hear more of a difference with the SW22 on my LCD2.2's than on the X's.
I think the X's are more suited to the Q, as the highs are already more extended on this phone, and the addition of a little warmth is welcome.
But I'm really enjoying the sound of the SW22 + LCD2.2.  I had been listening to it most of the evening  :wink:

Jan 21, 2015 at 8:56 AM Post #7,724 of 10,317
Wow...SW22 for LCD2.2 is my next move... that combination sounds so perfect to me.

The SW 22 brings much needed weight to the LCD3 too, along with resonant mids. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back