Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Mar 26, 2014 at 7:21 AM Post #6,271 of 10,317
Man........ you have so many cables from Frank...He's even given you a suitcase...........
ph34r.gif

Mar 26, 2014 at 7:24 AM Post #6,272 of 10,317
Man........ you have so many cables from Frank...He's even given you a suitcase...........:ph34r:
i understand that goes standard with a venom..that box.

Mar 26, 2014 at 7:44 PM Post #6,274 of 10,317
PM's replied, if you did not get a reply, please resend.

As for site stock, we need to put a number there for people to be able to purchase items, if it showed 0 stock, no one would be able to buy. This is why the main page does state we have a long wait and people should contact us before ordering.

Mar 26, 2014 at 7:50 PM Post #6,275 of 10,317
PM's replied, if you did not get a reply, please resend.

As for site stock, we need to put a number there for people to be able to purchase items, if it showed 0 stock, no one would be able to buy. This is why the main page does state we have a long wait and people should contact us before ordering.
hey busy bee..did u see the pics i put onlne here of the venoms? are they all venoms on those pics? those i found on ur thread when it was 2012..i think back then u were still known as the kabelmeister :D
thanks for replying!

ps..u already explained the stock thingie on ur site..here on this thread...ur getting old not remembering that :D

Mar 26, 2014 at 7:53 PM Post #6,276 of 10,317
Mar 26, 2014 at 8:07 PM Post #6,277 of 10,317
hey busy bee..did u see the pics i put onlne here of the venoms? are they all venoms on those pics? those i found on ur thread when it was 2012..i think back then u were still known as the kabelmeister
biggrin.gif

thanks for replying!

ps..u already explained the stock thingie on ur site..here on this thread...ur getting old not remembering that
biggrin.gif

Those are Copper Venoms, very old when i first started making them. Design has changed a bit on these now and each wire is shielded from each other. Price remains the same as back then.

Mar 26, 2014 at 8:12 PM Post #6,278 of 10,317
Those are Copper Venoms, very old when i first started making them. Design has changed a bit on these now and each wire is shielded from each other. Price remains the same as back then.

thanks mate,

dual mono venoms without any y-splitter, just like my BW...mmmmmm .....interesting! :D oopsie

do all the venoms get those beautiful cases? or is that also a thing of the past? :D

ps..i dont need a case..i dont like cases....once i take the product out of the case..it will never go back in until for sale again..so no need to include one for me, no matter how classy :wink:

Mar 27, 2014 at 9:58 PM Post #6,279 of 10,317
I might have a toxic cable silver poison for audeze for sale soon 6 feet I believe with 1/4 termination .  watch out for it or pm me . USA conus

Mar 29, 2014 at 10:54 AM Post #6,280 of 10,317
Comparison of LCD-X; HD-800 and HE-500 using Hifiman EF-5 Headphone amplifier

Recently I have completed modding my Hifiman EF-5 and used it to run the LCD-X; HD-800 and HE-500 for a comparison. 

Toxic Cables SW is used in the LCD-X; Scorpion in the HD-800 and BW in the HE-500.

If you are interested you can find my impression of the three different CANs in the following link:

http://www.head-fi.org/t/711004/hifiman-ef-5-headphone-amplifier-mods-and-rolls#post_10406452

Mar 29, 2014 at 11:52 PM Post #6,284 of 10,317
Nah, there's only 1 set of RCA interconnects there, and it's the silver poison with the carbon fiber/rhodium RCA plugs that I like.  I already have another set, I have 1 set to use with my Liquid Glass and another to use with the Stratus.  I think the other set you're looking at is the Oyaide SPDIF Coxial 75ohm cable with the rhodium carbon fiber RCA plugs.......how do they sound.....I doubt I'd have to go to details with Frank's customer's here.....speechless everytime I listen to music not only in SQ but also at the same time admiring the quality of his cables.  This USB Silver Poison cable is quite the work of art.....MUCH MUCH preferable than the Wireworld Platinum Starlights I had.  You rock Frank....I will be back sooner than you know it......I always told you your cables are like crack. 
eek.gif

Note:  When I was replacing my LCD-3/HE-6 cables with Silver Widow....the Silver Poisons look so cute in comparison....WOW what a gauge on the Silver Widows when you compare them side by side.

Mar 30, 2014 at 2:59 AM Post #6,285 of 10,317
Thanks for clearing up my dirty windscreen..... You have an amazing collection of Frank's products........Makes me kinda wonder, If I wasn't so laid back & easy going ...i'd be a tad jealous....
very_evil_smiley.gif

Seriously.....mate it's a great collection congrats.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back