Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Mar 25, 2014 at 5:51 PM Post #6,256 of 10,317
Sorry, price is currently £290 for the IEM Gold SP.

We do have a Fitear and IE80 one ready also, that we done for pictures if anyone is interested.

Sorry lads, the last month has been hectic, i have been extremely busy and not able to go through messages as often as i would have liked.

Every business likes to take new orders and payments, the fact that i have been unable to reply to people wishing to place new orders should hopefully show how busy i really am currently.

If you have previously emailed or PM's me and not got a reply yet, please send me a PM again and i promise to go through every PM received between now and then, tomorrow afternoon.

Adaptivemotion, i put the in stock cable you wanted aside for you last we spoke, i PM'd you a few days ago, so if you still want it then please let me know.

Regarding taking on someone to answer emails, this will not solve anything other then add more expense, as most of the questions and quotes asked for can only be answered by myself, so taking someone else on would only mean them then asking me these questions.

Frank, I would mine a fitear gold plated SP. I'll send you a PM later today. Thanks!

Mar 25, 2014 at 5:54 PM Post #6,257 of 10,317
Sent across a PM, Frank. Look forward to your reply. Thanks!

Mar 25, 2014 at 5:55 PM Post #6,258 of 10,317
Frank, I would mine a fitear gold plated SP. I'll send you a PM later today. Thanks!
ru getting the code-x or not? :D

Mar 25, 2014 at 6:04 PM Post #6,259 of 10,317

Maybe in terms of looks, but sq is more important 
biggrin.gif

Look forward to your comparisons

Yes indeed, right now it is in terms of looks! Will be burning in for at least 200 hrs.
L3000.gif

Mar 25, 2014 at 7:04 PM Post #6,260 of 10,317
Hi guys, I'd like to share with you the all new gold plated sp! I believe i'm the lucky guy who get my hands on it first :D

It is absolutely GORGEOUS! The first time I took this baby out, my jaw just dropped, and after had the biggest smile on my face ever!!! Magnificent cable, possibly an art :beerchug:

Now, I already owned the Whiplash version of the gold plated silver cable (twau reference). The toxic version puts it into shame... picture will tell the story:

(left is whiplash, right is toxic)

as you can see, BIG difference!

Ok, back to listening :beyersmile: I will do a comparison very soon between the whiplash, toxic, and the toxic sw!!!

Wow, that's some nice bling :)

Mar 25, 2014 at 7:18 PM Post #6,261 of 10,317
Mar 25, 2014 at 7:27 PM Post #6,262 of 10,317
My recent story with Frank;
A long story short,

I goggled his webpage for a Audeze LCD2 cable.

Went straight to the inventory page and I ordered a cable because the page showed that there were 4 in stock.  Days go by, I email him asking about the status of my order.  He stated a 8 week lead time on the cable which kinda pissed me off.  I vented to him nicely  and he quickly refunded all my money.  On the last email exchange he asked if I wanted one of the cables that he had in stock.  I asked him which one would pair best the LCD's and within 48 hours I had a 8ft Virus cable delivered to my door.  Listened to it last night for 3 hours and man it sounds unbelievable especially after the first hour.  Even while we were venting at each other it was always civil and his response time was exceptional.   I'm a true believer in his cables and will be ordering again in the future. Oh and the workmanship of the cable is beyond reproach..

Mar 25, 2014 at 8:38 PM Post #6,264 of 10,317
Hey Paulo! I'm giving it serious thought. :L3000:

u will have an unique phone then.. and on top of that it sounds fabulous and pairs well with the BW (u also have) and am sure with the Venom also :D

Mar 25, 2014 at 9:29 PM Post #6,265 of 10,317
u will have an unique phone then.. and on top of that it sounds fabulous and pairs well with the BW (u also have) and am sure with the Venom also :D

Heheh! Indeed, my friend. Let's see what happens. :)

Mar 25, 2014 at 10:30 PM Post #6,266 of 10,317
hey frank,
while ur busy making cables i came across these pics of ur venoms (or i think they are venoms ..lolz)..pics are 2 years old by the way guys...lolz :D

and u use a silver/grey colored sleeve here..do u still make that? how does that look in real life?
and what is that THICK dual mono cable, without connectors? is that also a venom?? thanks for replying my busy friend

Mar 26, 2014 at 12:37 AM Post #6,268 of 10,317
Incredible photos, Paulo... 
beerchug.gif

Mar 26, 2014 at 1:07 AM Post #6,269 of 10,317
Hi guys, I'd like to share with you the all new gold plated sp! I believe i'm the lucky guy who get my hands on it first :D

It is absolutely GORGEOUS! The first time I took this baby out, my jaw just dropped, and after had the biggest smile on my face ever!!! Magnificent cable, possibly an art :beerchug:

Now, I already owned the Whiplash version of the gold plated silver cable (twau reference). The toxic version puts it into shame... picture will tell the story:

(left is whiplash, right is toxic)

as you can see, BIG difference!

Ok, back to listening :beyersmile: I will do a comparison very soon between the whiplash, toxic, and the toxic sw!!!

that is some MAHHSSIVEE bling right there!

Mar 26, 2014 at 1:15 AM Post #6,270 of 10,317
My venom looks like the 2nd pic for my HD800, can't say enough good stuff about the cable....just phenomenal and is the one cable that changed my mind forever about questioning if cables make a difference, it's in the upper right on my 1st batch of cables from Frank (that was a day to remember):

I promise to take some pics when time free up of the new cables I got lately......the dual wire SW's are insane as is the new USB cable!  Can't believe the craftsmanship on that bad boy, you are too good Frank.

I'm sending you a PM regarding that gold cable now for Fitear......very curious.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back