Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Jan 21, 2014 at 5:06 PM Post #5,776 of 10,317
  After a long wait I have finally(Jan 18th 2014) received the cable for my HE-400's I ordered March 17th of 2013. I am very very impressed with the quality of the cable! When I placed the order I ordered the HE cable SPC/Copper. After my first email regarding my order around week 15 of waiting he offered the aluminum splitter upgrade, which I gladly accepted. The splitter is PERFECTLY assembled and polished like a mirror, I was impressed with just that part alone. Around September I sent another message about my order just looking for an update or information on any issues, he was still very backed up with orders and was working extremely long hours trying to catch up. At this point he offered another upgrade, the 26AWG BlackWidow wire, which I also accepted. This cable is an extremely well crafted piece. After the long wait I thought I would be let down by the quality, without a doubt the quality blew me away! Throughout the entire process I never had a single issue contacting him or getting answers about my order. Overall it was a very long wait but the outcome was amazing!

Give him the time he needs and you will receive and AMAZING product! Definitely worth the wait! If you have an order and are having to wait I absolutely suggest hanging in there.

Andrew

I have absolutely no doubt about the quality and the product.
Thanks for the suggestion too.

Jan 21, 2014 at 11:46 PM Post #5,777 of 10,317
A customers Venom order that i just finished while waiting for the spare blades, customer has been waiting nearly a year for this. I will do the rest of the Venoms as soon as the IEM cables ship.

The new Y splitter might be a little large for some, although very light, so i have designed it so that the customer can take it off if they like and be greeted with another small Y split with the Venom logo on.

Terminated with XLR with an XLR to RSA adapter also,

Jan 21, 2014 at 11:57 PM Post #5,778 of 10,317
WOW 
blink.gif

Jan 22, 2014 at 7:38 AM Post #5,782 of 10,317
that cable looks amazing frank..
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 22, 2014 at 8:50 AM Post #5,783 of 10,317
Reminds me that my Virus will be so worth the wait. :)

Jan 22, 2014 at 1:33 PM Post #5,784 of 10,317
Thanks lads/ladies,

Yes, the splitter does seem a little large, but there was no way around that with the size of the cable, but it is extremely thin and is as light as the Viablue splitter i used to use and still can use. I do understand that is might seem big for some, which is why i put a second splitter below the main one, so the customer can remove the aluminium one and be greeted with a much smaller one. Takes a little longer to do this, but i can make sure the cable is made to suite everyone.

Customers can still request the old design, which i would be happy to do, as it's easier and cheaper for me 
biggrin.gif

Sorry things have been a little slow with messages lately, i am trying to get on top of it.

Another prize draw will be announced this weekend, this one will be for existing customers only. It's a big one. 
I always like to give a little back to my customers.

Jan 22, 2014 at 2:04 PM Post #5,785 of 10,317
Thanks lads/ladies,

Yes, the splitter does seem a little large, but there was no way around that with the size of the cable, but it is extremely thin and is as light as the Viablue splitter i used to use and still can use. I do understand that is might seem big for some, which is why i put a second splitter below the main one, so the customer can remove the aluminium one and be greeted with a much smaller one. Takes a little longer to do this, but i can make sure the cable is made to suite everyone.

Customers can still request the old design, which i would be happy to do, as it's easier and cheaper for me :D  

Sorry things have been a little slow with messages lately, i am trying to get on top of it.

Another prize draw will be announced this weekend, this one will be for existing customers only. It's a big one. 
I always like to give a little back to my customers.

Am always in for price draws..although i am not lucky with those... I only win when i have to work/do something for it...But i never give up :wink:

Jan 22, 2014 at 2:29 PM Post #5,786 of 10,317
Am always in for price draws..although i am not lucky with those... I only win when i have to work/do something for it...But i never give up :wink:

You never know, this could be your time! Rooting for you on this one.

Jan 22, 2014 at 3:44 PM Post #5,789 of 10,317
 existing customers only? you mean the current active people around you? >=) 

Jan 22, 2014 at 3:46 PM Post #5,790 of 10,317
I'm an existing customer I hope, always buying my supplies from frank :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back