Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread
Jun 7, 2013 at 3:14 PM Post #3,871 of 10,317
I'm waiting for a Silver widow for my 650s Matt. It's supposed to pair fantastically 

Jun 7, 2013 at 3:18 PM Post #3,872 of 10,317
Actually while we're are talking about nice pairings, does anyone have any suggestions for some Heir 8.As?

Jun 7, 2013 at 6:34 PM Post #3,873 of 10,317
I am replying to all the emails now, sorry for the long wait on replies. I will take care of eBay messages tomorrow.

For Parts, please email or PM me, please put "Parts" in the header. 

Currently i accept payment by Google Checkout on my site, i will be integrating PayPal in the next week, and i accept PayPal when ordering with me.

If you PM or email me, i will reply to all messages, although, please do allow some time.

Hopefully, now that i am not longer taking orders on eBay for now, we can clear up orders quicker. I do understand that most of you have been waiting ages and i am extremely sorry for this.

Once we have this backlog cleared up, i will run a competition for all those that were effected by these delays, this will include some awesome prizes, with one person winning the grand prize of, FREE CABLES FOR LIFE. Terms and conditions will apply.

Jun 7, 2013 at 6:52 PM Post #3,874 of 10,317
I am replying to all the emails now, sorry for the long wait on replies. I will take care of eBay messages tomorrow.

Currently i accept payment by Google Checkout on my site, i will be integrating PayPal in the next week, and i accept PayPal when ordering with me.

If you PM or email me, i will reply to all messages, although, please do allow some time.

Hopefully, now that i am not longer taking orders on eBay for now, we can clear up orders quicker. I do understand that most of you have been waiting ages and i am extremely sorry for this.

Once we have this backlog cleared up, i will run a competition for all those that were effected by these delays, this will include some awesome prizes, with one person winning the grand prize of, FREE CABLES FOR LIFE. Terms and conditions will apply.
Holy! Free cables for life!

Jun 7, 2013 at 10:47 PM Post #3,875 of 10,317
Quote:

Yikes! Another way to get me to buy every flagship pair of HP's.....
biggrin.gif

Jun 8, 2013 at 2:24 AM Post #3,876 of 10,317
Better ensure that a headphone retailer doesn't win this or you'll get even less sleep!

basshead.gif

Cheers,
Andy. 

Quote:

Jun 8, 2013 at 3:30 AM Post #3,880 of 10,317
Quote:

This sounds amazing! Looking forward to this! :)

Jun 8, 2013 at 8:29 AM Post #3,882 of 10,317
Quote:
Better ensure that a headphone retailer doesn't win this or you'll get even less sleep!

basshead.gif

Cheers,
Andy. 

I did say terms and conditions apply 
biggrin.gif

I will limit it to a few cables a year, there should be no reason someone would need more then that.

Cables will be supplied for the life of Toxic Cables, this is my baby, so i have no plans of going anywhere. So will be until i kick it from inhaling all the solder fumes, or you do 
wink.gif
evil_smiley.gif

Jun 8, 2013 at 11:50 AM Post #3,883 of 10,317
On a semi-serious note, are solder fumes toxic? I have no idea but if they're not conducive to health I trust that you're soldering in a field Frank - or at least a well ventilated room.

Cheers,
Andy. 

Quote:
I did say terms and conditions apply 
biggrin.gif

I will limit it to a few cables a year, there should be no reason someone would need more then that.

Cables will be supplied for the life of Toxic Cables, this is my baby, so i have no plans of going anywhere. So will be until i kick it from inhaling all the solder fumes, or you do 
wink.gif
evil_smiley.gif

Jun 8, 2013 at 2:04 PM Post #3,884 of 10,317
Quote:
On a semi-serious note, are solder fumes toxic? I have no idea but if they're not conducive to health I trust that you're soldering in a field Frank - or at least a well ventilated room.

Cheers,
Andy. 

They are, especially leaded solder. I use a top of the line solder fume extractor, so should be fine. 
biggrin.gif

Jun 8, 2013 at 2:48 PM Post #3,885 of 10,317
Actually while we're are talking about nice pairings, does anyone have any suggestions for some Heir 8.As?

Anyone? I was thinking a silver widow IEM cable, but was wondering if anyone here had already paired up something with the 8.As they might be able to comment on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back