TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread
Aug 26, 2014 at 5:18 PM Post #813 of 2,185
Thanks guys...just one more question: when I put it on charge, how do I know when the battery is full?

You leave it charging over night and when you wake up it's ready, magic :wink:

Seriously, I don't think it's an indicator for that either. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Aug 26, 2014 at 5:32 PM Post #814 of 2,185
You leave it charging over night and when you wake up it's ready, magic :wink:

Seriously, I don't think it's an indicator for that either. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Affirmative ...no indicator ...for me ...i have only charge twice since I got it in June ...i charge it for 4 hrs both time ...goin by calculation ..one a month only ...kick ass

Aug 26, 2014 at 5:38 PM Post #816 of 2,185
You leave it charging over night and when you wake up it's ready, magic
wink.gif

well, for example the charger of my camera has a led that turns green from red when battery is full.
I am asking 'cause I'm worrying for battery's health since, correct me if I'm wrong, the full discharge and the "overcharge" are dangerous for battery life.

Aug 26, 2014 at 6:02 PM Post #818 of 2,185
There's a red LED at the back that lights up when charging, and turns off when it's done.

Great, thanks for clarifying!

Aug 26, 2014 at 10:59 PM Post #819 of 2,185
  well, for example the charger of my camera has a led that turns green from red when battery is full.
I am asking 'cause I'm worrying for battery's health since, correct me if I'm wrong, the full discharge and the "overcharge" are dangerous for battery life.

It has an overcharge circuit. The red LED which turns off means that the current no longer is passing into the battery.

Aug 27, 2014 at 10:03 AM Post #821 of 2,185
Me Havi jus arrived 18 minutes ago...woot woot woot..gonna put Havi and nx1 for a run

Well Master Wokei, how did you Havi run go with the Topping?  Perhaps your too engulfed with the experience to reply...

Aug 27, 2014 at 10:27 AM Post #822 of 2,185
Well Master Wokei, how did you Havi run go with the Topping?  Perhaps your too engulfed with the experience to reply...

Yes...NX1 can really drive Havi...Yes..Yes...enjoying me self but too much distraction during the day..Will need some me me time and one to one up close and personal to really get a feel what these pairing can do...as at now one word "WOW"

Too kind of you with the moniker "master" ..me thank you for the compliment but me do not dare to accept this..everyday the time spent in headfi for me is learning and enjoying the camaraderie of like minded people with this addiction...me have to thank a lot of people from this thread and other threads for the knowledge shared...

Me will post some impression later on this pairing...headfi on

Aug 27, 2014 at 10:57 AM Post #823 of 2,185
slowpickr

Imho Topping NX1 really does possessed some fire power...so no problem driving hard to drive headphone...yesterday me tested NX1 with SM HP200 and Beyerdynamic Custom Pro One...no problem and really sound good....as far as EMI...it doesn't bother me as I don't pair it with me smartphone and the few occasion that I did...I don't get the EMI some people that have this amp....but for the low low price...there is some down side to it...but as for me...me only have high regard and seriously nothing to even complaint about...ymmv

Aug 27, 2014 at 11:17 AM Post #825 of 2,185
Finally Congratulations, Wokei !!!!!!!!

Thanks man...NX1 and Havi is really awesome...it makes you and grab your attention from the word "GO" ...it has that special pulling power to make you listen attentively...like this afternoon doin test run and getting interrupted ...Really annoyed the hell out of me because the way the music is being played...it sucks you in so much so that when you are in the zone...it feels so good..Too much

Users who are viewing this thread

Back