TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread
Feb 13, 2015 at 12:10 PM Post #1,546 of 2,185
Please keep content(gifs) clean... I'm married with 3 kids, and I also check this page at work... Thanks.

Feb 13, 2015 at 12:15 PM Post #1,547 of 2,185
  Please keep content(gifs) clean... I'm married with 3 kids, and I also check this page at work... Thanks.

LOL, I hear you Tri. I'm having enough trouble getting any work done here now
eek.gif

Feb 15, 2015 at 5:21 AM Post #1,552 of 2,185
If anyone in Australia (or other countries) has the stock Topping NX1 interconnect they're not using please get in touch with me via PM. I am making a rig and that interconnect is the perfect size for the application. 

Feb 15, 2015 at 5:37 AM Post #1,553 of 2,185
If anyone in Australia (or other countries) has the stock Topping NX1 interconnect they're not using please get in touch with me via PM. I am making a rig and that interconnect is the perfect size for the application. 

You can have my FiiO one if you want.

Feb 15, 2015 at 10:15 AM Post #1,555 of 2,185

Needs to be the Topping one! (but thank you) 

Thanks to a kind member I've found a cable (thank you). No need for others to contact me.

Feb 17, 2015 at 1:27 AM Post #1,557 of 2,185

well not all of us are married :p and maybe you shouldn't be checking head fi while at work :wink: jk 

Who that talking about me .....haha

NX2 ....NX2 .....did anyone get it ? :D

Feb 17, 2015 at 6:50 AM Post #1,559 of 2,185

well not all of us are married :p and maybe you shouldn't be checking head fi while at work :wink: jk 

Who that talking about me .....haha

NX2 ....NX2 .....did anyone get it ?
biggrin.gif

Wokei, I think you're hilarious and I value your insight here, but yeah, some of your gifs were part of what I was talking about.
bigsmile_face.gif

RedJohn, I'm just asking for a little common courtesy. I obviously can't make anyone do anything. I have breaks and a lunch time at work when it is completely okay for me to check head-fi. I have filtering software installed on my laptop(work), but I would think a site dedicated to hi-fi audio wouldn't be a problem to visit due to questionable content. There's also the point that I doubt the women that are on this site appreciate the objectification factor. If it comes down to it, I'll probably just block people that are posting things that could be inappropriate, but I really don't want it to come to that since I want to hear what everyone's thoughts are on these products. I'm fairly new to this site and am trying to glean as much insight as I can. I'd rather not keep this conversation going, so I'm just going to leave it at that. If anyone wants to discuss it further, I'd be happy to talk more via pm... Thanks for reading, let's get back to the NX1!

I've noticed that when pairing my Havi's with my iPhone 6, the sound I'm getting is really good. But, when I pair them with my laptop, it's pretty poor. THEN, when I insert my NX1 between my laptop and my Havi's it's like they come to life! Very cool. Loving this little amp!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back