TOPPING NX1 Portable Headphone Amplifier Impressions Thread
Feb 13, 2015 at 6:39 AM Post #1,531 of 2,185
After waiting 3 days for tool_nerd to ship my NX1, then the delivery driver keeping it in the back of his van all yesterday in boiling hot Australian weather (even though it was scheduled for delivery that day). Then the next morning, him dropping it off at some remote post office without leaving any notice card, I followed the online tracking only to travel there and pick it up. On opening the parcel the amp is faulty, it has this terrible squealing noise in the left channel which sounds like an old radio trying to tune into a station. 

I'm sending it back for a refund and that's it. No more of this.

Feb 13, 2015 at 7:05 AM Post #1,533 of 2,185
  After waiting 3 days for tool_nerd to ship my NX1, then the delivery driver keeping it in the back of his van all yesterday in boiling hot Australian weather (even though it was scheduled for delivery that day). Then the next morning, him dropping it off at some remote post office without leaving any notice card, I followed the online tracking only to travel there and pick it up. On opening the parcel the amp is faulty, it has this terrible squealing noise in the left channel which sounds like an old radio trying to tune into a station. 

I'm sending it back for a refund and that's it. No more of this.

Wow what a horrible experience...sorry to hear it. I'd wager they were probably damaged in transit based on your story.

Feb 13, 2015 at 7:16 AM Post #1,534 of 2,185
What a disappointment...had high hope for NX2...

This was an NX1. =)

Wow what a horrible experience...sorry to hear it. I'd wager they were probably damaged in transit based on your story.

Indeed, I have other amps to fall back on, so it's not a drastic situation, just the ordering, shipping, product experience was a real downer on this run.

As they say 'stuff happens'

Feb 13, 2015 at 8:04 AM Post #1,536 of 2,185
Feeling frisky this mirning I see! I'll still check out an NX2 for $45-$60, that's less than it usually takes to buy the family dinner out:wink:

Feb 13, 2015 at 8:34 AM Post #1,538 of 2,185
Feb 13, 2015 at 9:34 AM Post #1,540 of 2,185
No pressure :thumbsup:...:eyes:

You are killing me here, she is absolutely one of the cutest things I've ever seen. God bless her mommy and daddy
biggrin.gif

Pressure me, surely you jest
rolleyes.gif

Still can't get that embedded vid down
frown.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoDh_gHDvkk , sorry for taking you the long route
confused.gif

Feb 13, 2015 at 9:36 AM Post #1,541 of 2,185
Feb 13, 2015 at 9:46 AM Post #1,543 of 2,185
Thanks for helping a technology challenged brother out
confused_face.gif

Feb 13, 2015 at 10:27 AM Post #1,545 of 2,185
Who was that girl?  I assume it was the same person in both.  Unless there are two equally cute girls like that.  But that can't possibly be..

Btw, I haven't been following closely to this thread.  There's an NX2?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back