Tokyo Headphone Festival presented by FUJIYA AVIC, May 12, 2012 (Pictorial)
May 29, 2012 at 12:12 AM Post #16 of 66
Quote:
Well the good news is that the exhibitors aren't supposed to sell anything. Having said that, the organizers, Fujiya Avic, did set up a "For Sale" corner of which they offer some products on discount.

I see.  Even if they can't sell, the temptation to just run to the nearest hi-fi shop and splurge would be immense.

May 29, 2012 at 4:06 AM Post #19 of 66
WOW.
These new Denons look really cool to me.
Judging by their leather earpads we can hope that it will be at least higher than D7000 in their lineup?

May 29, 2012 at 5:40 AM Post #20 of 66
I want to be with you next time! I will try....

Thank you for all your great work and contributions, just keep them coming.

May 29, 2012 at 8:25 AM Post #22 of 66
Great write up and photos!

I'll be there in October, no excuses like an Okinawa trip next time!

May 29, 2012 at 8:50 AM Post #23 of 66
Quote:
The big stack, despite it's Rube Goldberg contraption-like appearance, was not as heavy as it looked and sounded fantastic through the ATs.  The other setup had a DIY (!) tube amp which made the normally-bright-to-my-ears T70p very nice sounding.

[size=medium]Am I the only one that wants to see some plans for that?[/size]

May 29, 2012 at 9:48 AM Post #24 of 66
Incredible write-up and pictures! Sounds like an amazing event, and thanks for sharing.

May 30, 2012 at 5:44 AM Post #29 of 66
What an astonishing thread. Thank you so much for sharing, and taking the time to put it all together in the form of a narrative experience. That is priceless for those of us who aren't fortunate enough to attend ourselves.

Wondering if that gold PS1000 is going to be more widely available, or if it's just a one-off showpiece...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back