Tokyo Fujiya Avic Spring (May) 2013
May 5, 2013 at 9:38 PM Post #31 of 54
Am planning to to in the morning (before the show starts depending on what is allowed, anybody heard from sasaki-san?). Without kids this time so hopefully I can hear some gear for once :wink:. Would be available for lunch (although there aren't many choices around there) but have to leave before 2PM I believe...

Looking forward to catching up with you guys!

May 5, 2013 at 9:51 PM Post #32 of 54
I've got a pass to go out the whole day, child-free. I've not heard from Sasaki-san since Jan so no idea what's going on. Presumably Currawong has more details.

May 7, 2013 at 2:00 AM Post #34 of 54
I'm still deciding whether to join you guy or not. Traveling from Sendai to Tokyo via shinkansen cost a lot. Just visit Tokyo last Sunday, will be in Tokyo again next Saturday and at the end of this month. 

May 7, 2013 at 6:55 AM Post #35 of 54
Sorry for the ignorance.
Regarding the passes and etc, have a look on the private forum please.

Our headfi room has been confirmed as always.
For the commercial purpose, if anyone need a table for sell items, contact me. I will try to keep the table in the next show(fall 2013).
Now the show is so much popular and hard to get the table.

regards,

May 8, 2013 at 7:49 AM Post #37 of 54
I am in tokyo right now and plan to join the festival.
How can i go there from Ibis Shijuku Tokyo?

May 8, 2013 at 8:59 AM Post #38 of 54
Quote:
I am in tokyo right now and plan to join the festival.
How can i go there from Ibis Shijuku Tokyo?

Catch the Yamanote line (Green train) -(from shinjuku) to Shibuya station.
Change to the Ginza line from Shibuya(yellow line) to Gaien-Mae station.
Then take the stadium exit and look for people with headphones(it is not far from the station and stadium-1 minute walk.).

Maybe someone has a venue map they can post.

May 8, 2013 at 9:43 AM Post #39 of 54
Quote:
Catch the Yamanote line (Green train) -(from shinjuku) to Shibuya station.
Change to the Ginza line from Shibuya(yellow line) to Gaien-Mae station.
Then take the stadium exit and look for people with headphones(it is not far from the station and stadium-1 minute walk.).

Maybe someone has a venue map they can post.

Hehe, guess that works too :wink:
Exit #3, according to the Fujiya Avic site. considering the short walking distance from the station I guess we can expect to be able to spot the building by sight.

May 8, 2013 at 1:11 PM Post #41 of 54
Quote:
Exit #3, according to the Fujiya Avic site. considering the short walking distance from the station I guess we can expect to be able to spot the building by sight.

Look for the guys with headphones walking up the street towards the baseball stadium. It's on the other side of the street before the stadium entrance.

May 10, 2013 at 9:07 AM Post #44 of 54
Yeah like those with children, I unfortunately do not have a pass this time around. I am bummed as I am in the market for a new pair of CIEMs and want to demo what's out there before pulling the trigger.

Have a good time.

May 10, 2013 at 9:22 AM Post #45 of 54
I'll be in there with last-year's Head-Fi t-shirt on. Unfortunately we couldn't arrange t-shirts on time. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back