Tidal Lossless Streaming
Jan 29, 2020 at 10:31 AM Post #4,396 of 5,203
Can't login into Tidal since this morning on any of my devices. Getting continuous error message "Something went wrong, please try again". Anybody else having this problem with Tidal?
Mine is working fine on my iPhone and iPad.

Jan 30, 2020 at 2:52 AM Post #4,397 of 5,203
Can't login into Tidal since this morning on any of my devices. Getting continuous error message "Something went wrong, please try again". Anybody else having this problem with Tidal?
No problems here, did your subscription expire somehow? Or maybe payment processing error?

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2020 at 3:36 AM Post #4,398 of 5,203
Mine is working fine on my iPhone and iPad.

No problems here, did your subscription expire somehow? Or maybe payment processing error?

Thanks for the heads up.
It stopped logging me in on the Audirvana, Tidal macOS app and on both iPhones. Wrote an e-mail to the Tidal support, got it fully working in less than half an hour, plus got two mails apologizing for the problem. Great technical support on the side of Tidal.

Feb 7, 2020 at 3:17 PM Post #4,399 of 5,203
Today my Tidal account disappeared. The web site still had my name, password etc but not any information on my subscription and I had to re-subscribe. It only took a few minutes to straighten it out but it was strange.

Feb 18, 2020 at 6:53 PM Post #4,402 of 5,203
Tidal has been stopping in the middle of the favorite artists display for a week on and off now on the Windows desktop app. Sometimes I have to close it and start again before I can see half my favorites. Atrocious!

Feb 18, 2020 at 11:10 PM Post #4,403 of 5,203

The constant stopping and buffering was one of the things that drove me away from tidal as well actually; the reviewer above noticed this issue as well.

Feb 19, 2020 at 2:25 AM Post #4,404 of 5,203
A long time ago when I first signed up I had a problem with the music stuttering and especially MQA wouldn't play at all sometimes. Lately I have not had any problems with the audio. Only the favorites display is incomplete.

On Deezer, paging is totally broken for months! I don't understand how these apps can be so bad. Even a high school kid can do better these days.

Feb 23, 2020 at 8:05 AM Post #4,405 of 5,203
Ive been running Tidal on a FiiO M11 Pro ever since Qobuz started giving me so many problems that it was nearly unusable for offline use. However the other day APKpure had a notification that there was a update for Tidal available... it downloads no problem... but I keep getting a installation failed message every time I try to install. Wondering if it has to be from the FiiO Application store

Mar 20, 2020 at 10:59 AM Post #4,406 of 5,203
Tidal has been stopping in the middle of the favorite artists display for a week on and off now on the Windows desktop app. Sometimes I have to close it and start again before I can see half my favorites. Atrocious!

Happens to me, too, pretty frequently. Really quite irritating! Funny how it's not an issue on the mobile version.

Mar 20, 2020 at 11:07 AM Post #4,407 of 5,203
The constant stopping and buffering was one of the things that drove me away from tidal as well actually; the reviewer above noticed this issue as well.
I personally never has issues with constant buffering unless the internet connection has iffy connection or low bandwidth.

I will say there are minor occations when something is up with the server connection, but it's infrequent to really be concerning.

Only issue I have is the Tidal application on Macs takes time for the music to initiate. It's not internet speed related. I think it's just the software sucking on Apple systems. I hate softwares on Apple products except ios.

Last edited:
Mar 23, 2020 at 2:26 AM Post #4,408 of 5,203
Hello Head-Fiers

Have anyone experienced ‘failed to connect to server. Check your internet connection’ while streaming from Tidal with NW-A105, and BT output to WH1000XM3?

Have been experiencing this after couple of songs played. Have tried factory reset and updated to the latest firmware but issue still persists.

Funny part is there's no such issue when connected to a wired output and the streaming is seamless.

Any recommendations is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Mar 24, 2020 at 12:53 PM Post #4,409 of 5,203
Maybe check the threads for your device if there are any threads here on the forums. It sounds like a connectivity issue that might not be related only to Tidal. Do you have other music services to check against?

Mar 24, 2020 at 10:10 PM Post #4,410 of 5,203
Maybe check the threads for your device if there are any threads here on the forums. It sounds like a connectivity issue that might not be related only to Tidal. Do you have other music services to check against?
Thanks man.

Have posted to the Sony 40th Anniversary Walkman thread but yet to have any response.
Yes. very likely is the connectivity issue bcoz issue as such does not happened when outputting via wired IEM.

Anyway, hope Sony can shed me some lights on this. Cheers!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back