Thunderpants (T50RP mod) Group Buy
Nov 3, 2011 at 12:03 PM Post #361 of 879
Sorry guys, but I don't have any updates for you either.  They'll be ready when they're ready I guess, plus the anticipation and surprise will make it all the more exciting when we're notified they ship =).

Nov 3, 2011 at 8:36 PM Post #362 of 879
Peter Principle at full tilt boogie...

Nov 5, 2011 at 9:33 AM Post #363 of 879

Quote:
Yes it is too late to join the group buy.  You could still be our friend though.

confused.gif

Nov 9, 2011 at 8:26 AM Post #369 of 879

Quote:
You're welcome to fill out the form and I'll add you to the list, however, there is no guarantee there will ever be a second group buy. . .

Brent, maybe you couple place a notice at the top of post 99 indicating this (possibly in bold bright fuscia) so people stop bumping this thread for that reason?

Every time this thread is bumped I'm hoping to see someone exclaim "just got mine!".  Sure I'm not alone on this.

Nov 9, 2011 at 6:20 PM Post #370 of 879

I was more keen to see if Smeggy can give us at least a approx time to get it. Hopefully i can get it before the christmas.

Quote:

Brent, maybe you couple place a notice at the top of post 99 indicating this (possibly in bold bright fuscia) so people stop bumping this thread for that reason?

Every time this thread is bumped I'm hoping to see someone exclaim "just got mine!".  Sure I'm not alone on this.

Nov 10, 2011 at 1:40 AM Post #371 of 879
Hahaha, I know exactly how you feel.  I'll update post #99 per your request.

Edit:  There, that should do the trick!  (I know it's not fuschia, but I think it gets the point across =)).

Dragoonv--I too would be curious to get a progress update as well. . . 

Quote:

Nov 16, 2011 at 1:43 AM Post #372 of 879
Any update? Will we be getting these before Christmas?

If not, I will have to stick with my SR009 and LCD3 at home...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back