Thunderpants (T50RP mod) Group Buy
Oct 16, 2011 at 10:35 PM Post #331 of 879
Hopefully there will be an option on the list for finish and termination, if not I'll add those myself. The final pricing should be done soon and we can get down to business with the final parts I need to order (pads, plugs and some wood) I already have most of what I need here but there are still a couple of things to get on order and sometimes shipping takes a while on some items, I'm making good progress though on the parts I need to get ready.

Oct 17, 2011 at 1:15 AM Post #332 of 879
Smeggy, many thanks for your great efforts.

As previously indicated I would like 3.5mm termination and Ebony Massacre for wood. I originally opted for African Blackwood but since it was just me who opted for it, and many others opted for Ebony Massacre, I thought it would be swifter and save you some trouble, given that you are doing this at a deep discount for us already. I would also like the LCD-2 Rev 2 earpads since you recommended it most. Not sure if the LCD-3 earpads will come in time - would like to hear your impressions too.

Thanks again, Smeggy!

Oct 17, 2011 at 1:29 AM Post #333 of 879
No problems,

actually the macassar has become the hardest to get and most expensive for some reason. I finally tracked down a batch of blackwood and ziricote. You were not the only blackwood buyer and I now have enough blackwood put aside to cover everyone who wanted it and more. Macassar will be harder to get but you can decide, it's like $10 difference between them.

I have no clue about the new pads so can't say.

Quote:
Smeggy, many thanks for your great efforts.

As previously indicated I would like 3.5mm termination and Ebony Massacre for wood. I originally opted for African Blackwood but since it was just me who opted for it, and many others opted for Ebony Massacre, I thought it would be swifter and save you some trouble, given that you are doing this at a deep discount for us already. I would also like the LCD-2 Rev 2 earpads since you recommended it most. Not sure if the LCD-3 earpads will come in time - would like to hear your impressions too.

Thanks again, Smeggy!

Oct 17, 2011 at 1:38 AM Post #334 of 879
Ok, I sent the final pricing off to Brenton with confirmations of all materials and options.

Only thing I don't currently have is finish preference... gloss, semi, satin, flat etc.

I'll assume gloss unless otherwise specified. If you want other than gloss, let me know.

Cheers
G

Oct 17, 2011 at 3:13 AM Post #335 of 879
UPDATE:  Pricing sheet now available!
(A copy of this post will be updated to post #99 for continuity and convenience sake.)

To whom it may concern:

After much anticipation, the wait is finally over!  Please find below a link to the final spreadsheet which includes pricing information for everyone who was included in the final 15.  Note:  This list also includes comments and additional information from Gary about your specific order.  I'm not sure exactly how actual payment will work yet, but hopefully I will have the details for you soon.  Please take this opportunity to review your orders one last time and ready your cash!  =)  I'll provide more details on the payment process as they become available.

Order Sheet with Pricing!

Gary has asked that I pass along the following information to everyone, however, this should be redundant as these numbers have already been calculated into your order prices.

Pads:
Beyer velours are 40 shipped
Audeze pads are 92 shipped
O2 pads are 155 shipped

Woods:
Blackwood adds 35
Macassar adds 45
Koa adds 25
Ziricote adds 35

*The Macassar is turning out to cost the most as I can only get oversize blocks which still only makes 1 set.

If you have any questions from this point on, please contact either Gary or myself, dependent upon question matter.

Thanks,

Brent

Oct 17, 2011 at 6:18 PM Post #340 of 879
Final Update | Payment Details:

Hi everyone,

I've spoken with Gary, and he's asked that you PM him (Smeggy) for his PayPal address.  Once you make your payment to him, you should be good to go!

Best,

Brenton

Oct 17, 2011 at 9:04 PM Post #341 of 879
Brent, can you please update the form to change my earpad choice to LCD2 and the plug to 3.5mm single ended? Also note that I would like to have it FedExed to Hong Kong so please add the relevant FedEx charge. Many many thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back