Thunderpants (T50RP mod) Group Buy
Oct 27, 2011 at 3:31 PM Post #346 of 879
Just checking in. I believe I was on the second group list. Can I send payment or am I on hold? I'm happy to send immediately if I'm good to go. Shoot me a PM, please.

Oct 27, 2011 at 3:55 PM Post #349 of 879
Don't send payment as there is no guarantee of a second group buy.  Its a just in case list.  (Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.)

A couple in the first group will probably end up in the FS  forums though, so keep an eye out.
I'll wait for an official response, but ty.

Oct 28, 2011 at 3:11 PM Post #350 of 879
Yes, Radio_head is correct.  You should NOT send any payment as there is currently no second group buy.  If, however, the opportunity for a second group buy presents itself in the future, the list which I have provided in post#99 may act as a reference for those who originally showed interest.  Also, if a second group buy opportunity becomes available, feel free to contact me and I'll provide access to the original excel datasheet with peoples' orders.

Hope this helps.

Best,

Brent

Quote:
Don't send payment as there is no guarantee of a second group buy.  Its a just in case list.  (Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.)

A couple in the first group will probably end up in the FS  forums though, so keep an eye out.

Nov 1, 2011 at 4:37 PM Post #354 of 879
Just out of curiosity, was a timeline even hinted at?  I have no idea when to expect mine, whether it's next week or early next year.

Nov 3, 2011 at 1:44 AM Post #358 of 879
He did - he said it will take around five years to finish since we are on the special discount. And by then the LightningTights will be out.

Just kidding - would appreciate if anyone can update us on the status though, and some ETA would be nice! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back