Those who waiting Xin amp, post and get your date of arrival !
Jan 10, 2008 at 1:46 AM Post #2,221 of 3,962
I ordered on Aug 28 (over 4 months) and managed to forget about it until I was going through some old emails.

I'm not gonna cancel but I certainly wouldn't do it again. The guy is frikkin dumb. What.

I'm going to move to a new house in a month, I can not expect any kind of verification that he got my address change? Nice business there buddy.

Jan 10, 2008 at 5:12 AM Post #2,222 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by LamontGrady /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I ordered on Aug 28 (over 4 months) and managed to forget about it until I was going through some old emails.

I'm not gonna cancel but I certainly wouldn't do it again. The guy is frikkin dumb. What.

I'm going to move to a new house in a month, I can not expect any kind of verification that he got my address change? Nice business there buddy.

Same here I am selling my house,and may have to move in a month,or so.
No courtesy from him.
confused.gif

Jan 10, 2008 at 5:27 AM Post #2,223 of 3,962
Don't sell yet. Wait until you get the amp, then sell.

Jan 10, 2008 at 11:51 AM Post #2,226 of 3,962
I ordered a micro on august 2nd & moved in early october. I sent xin an email a week before i moved & explaining this & gave my new address. He replied the next day with a quick one liner saying something like 'No problem. Details received'

It'd be nice to receive the amp now though.......

Jan 10, 2008 at 1:12 PM Post #2,228 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by kimura /img/forum/go_quote.gif
these person are all waiting for xin amp.....and who believe xin still in him place maybe took with money go to somewhere... I just guess,but I don't want lie to everyone

Yeah, that Xin!
Scientist by day, scammer by night!

I'm the last person to defend his work practices, as I don't like it any more than the next guy, but saying things like this without proof is just uncalled for.
Even this week someone has reported receiving their amp somewhere (notwithstanding that it was ordered approx 14891284 weeks prior).

So he is working on them, albeit slowly (according to the standards of the crackhead Head-fier who need their shot).

Jan 10, 2008 at 1:37 PM Post #2,229 of 3,962
Quote:

Originally Posted by tk3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yeah, that Xin!
Scientist by day, scammer by night!

I'm the last person to defend his work practices, as I don't like it any more than the next guy, but saying things like this without proof is just uncalled for.
Even this week someone has reported receiving their amp somewhere (notwithstanding that it was ordered approx 14891284 weeks prior).

So he is working on them, albeit slowly (according to the standards of the crackhead Head-fier who need their shot).

Can you explaine {scammer by night!}

Jan 10, 2008 at 10:08 PM Post #2,232 of 3,962
Xin owns his home, he is still where he has been for some time. Yes he is working slowly, sorry. I can understand totally the frustration. If you can wait, I know, I know, the Reference is worth it.

Jan 10, 2008 at 10:50 PM Post #2,233 of 3,962
I thought everyone might get a laugh out of my email thread with Xin. See, he has customer service:

On October 30 he wrote:
Hard to tell the shipping date right now. Xin

On October 30, I wrote:
Huuum, are you getting my emails?

On 10/11/07, I wrote:
Is there a shipping date yet? Thanks.

On 9/18/07 10:00 PM, "sales@fixup.net" <sales@fixup.net> wrote:
ID 3933XXXX

Jan 11, 2008 at 12:28 AM Post #2,235 of 3,962
I received my reference in the mail today. (Mar 26 order) I installed some panasonic eneloops and hooked it up to my 5.5 imod and Er4p's. Without any break-in it sounds very very nice. Compared to my hornet m, which has about 200 hrs on it - the reference has it beat easily. It is a very warm and smooth sounding amp and much less fatiguing to listen to. The best way to describe the sound is very tight and controlled, it plays the music effortlessly. I will post more impressions once it breaks in.
icon10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back