ThieAudio Voyager 14
Jun 3, 2020 at 6:33 AM Post #406 of 558
If you have a 2 pin cable, it should work just fine in the 2 pin configuration model. I don't think you need any adapters or what not

Jun 7, 2020 at 8:07 PM Post #408 of 558
Hi v14 owners! I am enjoying the L3’s (with Fiio M15) so much, that I can’t stop thinking if the upgrade to the v14 will be the end game for me? Anyone who have or know both and willing to share your thoughts?
Thanks!
They very well be end game for you as they're said to sound pretty close to flagship IEMs in the 2000€ price range. Although with some minor tuning flaws compared to those flagships.

I will probably do a comparison with the Anole VX later this week.

I really don't understand why Linsoul Audio don't send this IEM to a couple major review websites. Even here at head-fi popularity is very low. Another thing would be to find a dealer in Europe.

Last edited:
Jun 8, 2020 at 2:01 AM Post #409 of 558
They very well be end game for you as they're said to sound pretty close to flagship IEMs like QDC Anole VX and others in the 2000€ price range. Although with some minor tuning flaws compared to those flagships.

Little bit of eq cant fix~ cant wait for your comparison

Jun 17, 2020 at 11:49 AM Post #411 of 558
They very well be end game for you as they're said to sound pretty close to flagship IEMs like QDC Anole VX and others in the 2000€ price range. Although with some minor tuning flaws compared to those flagships.

I really don't understand why Linsoul Audio don't send this IEM to a couple major review websites. Even here at head-fi popularity is very low. Another thing would be to find a dealer in Europe.

thanks for the feedback, I decided to pull the trigger today in the 618 sale. Can’t wait to try them!

Jun 24, 2020 at 5:26 AM Post #412 of 558
Could any owner of the Voyager 14 let me know how the treble region sounds on these? ( harsh or relaxed?)
I'm looking to purchase these, but i'm very sensitive to the treble region (it being harsh sounding) And do they sound harsh at any time? ( If so around which k? )

Any and every input is appreciated! Thanks!

Last edited:
Jun 25, 2020 at 12:10 AM Post #414 of 558
Could any owner of the Voyager 14 let me know how the treble region sounds on these? ( harsh or relaxed?)
I'm looking to purchase these, but i'm very sensitive to the treble region (it being harsh sounding) And do they sound harsh at any time? ( If so around which k? )

Any and every input is appreciated! Thanks!

I listen to metal and rock a lot and I wouldn't say it's harsh nor relaxed, but like what hlee227 said, it's quite tamed. When you need it to sparkle, I feel it does it well and it's always there but doesn't scream at you.

Jun 25, 2020 at 12:22 AM Post #415 of 558
I listen to metal and rock a lot and I wouldn't say it's harsh nor relaxed, but like what hlee227 said, it's quite tamed. When you need it to sparkle, I feel it does it well and it's always there but doesn't scream at you.

Thanks to the both of you, very much appreciated! Guess i'll go ahead and purchase them! Just need to decise on which faceplate, kinda a hard choice, hmm!

Jun 25, 2020 at 12:46 AM Post #416 of 558
Thanks to the both of you, very much appreciated! Guess i'll go ahead and purchase them! Just need to decise on which faceplate, kinda a hard choice, hmm!

No problem! I only recently gotten them and I like how technical they are! You can also get it in all-clear like how I did :
photo_2020-06-20_15-54-01.jpg

Requested for an all-clear faceplate with the Legacy 3 Thieaudio Logo instead haha

Jun 25, 2020 at 1:05 AM Post #417 of 558
No problem! I only recently gotten them and I like how technical they are! You can also get it in all-clear like how I did :
photo_2020-06-20_15-54-01.jpg

Requested for an all-clear faceplate with the Legacy 3 Thieaudio Logo instead haha

Ooooh man, the clear one looks awesome! Thanks for the picture, i'm getting jealous right now pfft! I can't wait for mine

Jul 6, 2020 at 4:03 AM Post #418 of 558
I love the sound stage and micro details of the Voyage 14 when set at 0-1 position
Provided at 1K $.... this is really worth to own this 14 BAs !

Thieaudio Voyage 14.jpg

Thieaudio Voyage 14 tune setting.jpg

Jul 9, 2020 at 3:21 PM Post #419 of 558
Hi v14 owners! I am enjoying the L3’s (with Fiio M15) so much, that I can’t stop thinking if the upgrade to the v14 will be the end game for me? Anyone who have or know both and willing to share your thoughts?
Thanks!
Thanks for all the feedback and info here. I made the purchase and received them today. First impressions are great. Playing with the switch settings, a bit confused. When is it 0,0 or 1,1? I believe mine arrived in the 1,1 setting?

C3DCCEE2-BCA6-4A61-9C00-555177829C54.jpeg

Jul 9, 2020 at 3:25 PM Post #420 of 558
Thanks for all the feedback and info here. I made the purchase and received them today. First impressions are great. Playing with the switch settings, a bit confused. When is it 0,0 or 1,1? I believe mine arrived in the 1,1 setting?

If the switch is down, it is “0” and if up, it is “1”. The switches are never labeled well unfortunately. Very nice set, beautiful! Hope you enjoy them.

Edit: In the photo, they appear to be in the 1,1 setting, with the switches being away from the numbers. The switches are installed “upside down”. In other words, if the number 1 switch is on, it is in the “1” setting. Boy, it is confusing.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back