ThieAudio Voyager 14
Nov 12, 2023 at 12:25 PM Post #556 of 558
I am getting a V14 for effectively half price soon. May be discontinued but this is the first TOTL IEM I've ever tried and I am so excited!!
Honestly, I think you will absolutely love them. They are by far the most comfortable iems I’ve ever worn. You can literally even lay down on a pillow with them on your side and they are so comfortable. Sometimes I’ve caught myself, not even knowing I have them in my ear. The best tips for them (best tips for every iem) are the spinfit w1, they articulate amazingly because of their patented design but more importantly, the silicone they are using is like a plunger when you put it in it basically glues itself to your ear and you get a perfect seal so much that sometimes when you pull them out, it actually flips them over half way (very good sign of a good seal).

I recommend using Crinacle’s V14 eq setting on the Qudelix, you get insane sound stage and mids pushed back (good thing, v14 mids are too forward/detailed/can pierce at higher volumes) also the 0,1 setting is the best for everything. For 500-800 usd they can’t be beat.

Dec 1, 2023 at 5:59 AM Post #558 of 558
If anyone sees this before I hit classifieds, I have a pair of these for sale. Left IEM is a poor fit and actually aggravating the inside of my ear, so these are a health risk and have to go. I will listen to any sensible offer. This SUCKS, ugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back