Themed Monthly Avatar Committee (TMAC) discussion thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2013 at 9:54 PM Post #3,376 of 12,550
That minor detail escaped me, billybob_jcv. Must be the BIG East Tournament I have on right now. Sign & carry right on in to the Financial Aid Office. 

Mar 16, 2013 at 9:55 PM Post #3,378 of 12,550
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Huskies... and Pandas? Why not?! 
ksc75smile.gif

I'm with warrenpchi, so Uconn it is! 
rolleyes.gif

Hey Silent, bit OOT, but do you feel like arranging the playlist in the other place?  I wanna help out, but I feel oddly not in the mood for that atm.  Something about today is just dreary to me.

Mar 16, 2013 at 9:56 PM Post #3,379 of 12,550
Quote:
Is it panda lube or something? I use the oils freshly extracted out of the carcasses of the various blue whales I wrestle with every morning so I haven't the slightest clue what you puny plebians go out and use for lubricate. 

Also pineapples.

It's to ease Panda back pain

I growl at too many passerby and Head-Fi'ers each day

Mar 16, 2013 at 9:58 PM Post #3,380 of 12,550
Quote:
Quote:
Is it panda lube or something?

It's to ease Panda back pain

For back pain?  Did you mix in some Tiger Balm or something?

BTW, deflection isn't gonna work.  We're gonna be talking about the lotion for the next two pages or so.  Just a heads up. 
smile.gif

Mar 16, 2013 at 10:00 PM Post #3,382 of 12,550
Quote:

Hey Silent, bit OOT, but do you feel like arranging the playlist in the other place?  I wanna help out, but I feel oddly not in the mood for that atm.  Something about today is just dreary to me.

Perhaps. Maybe. I gotta BIG evening going on with College Hoops; Shrimp dinner shortly with the UCLA-Oregon matchup; French bubbly; I'm baking New Orleans style Ol' fashion Bread Pudding for dessert. ALL this grub may leave me feelin' sleepy... like a Panda. 
biggrin.gif

But, I'll have a look at things a bit later.

Mar 16, 2013 at 10:01 PM Post #3,383 of 12,550
Quote:
Whale oil balm

-_-

With pineapple.
Quote:
For back pain?  Did you mix in some Tiger Balm or something?

BTW, deflection isn't gonna work.  We're gonna be talking about the lotion for the next two pages or so.  Just a heads up. 
smile.gif

My powers of derailment are oh so great.

Must have come from all those years of whale wrestling and tug-of-wars with those trains.

Mar 16, 2013 at 10:04 PM Post #3,385 of 12,550
Hmm... So we saw panda fakku and lotion, yet the panda man is still denying it?!?

Mar 16, 2013 at 10:10 PM Post #3,390 of 12,550
Quote:
(Silent One 
rolleyes.gif
quietly checks the contents of wallet for affordability...)

rolleyes.gif
 Buy 10 and you get Panda dung included! HAVE the smell of manliness in your house! Don't let those pesky animals think you are anything less but a proud panda

Quote:
Will take ten.

Which cheque would you prefer?

Panda dung with Crysis playing powers is on the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back