thebit Opus#1S DAP impressions
May 2, 2019 at 6:07 PM Post #781 of 945
So considering that I got a 1S unit with a bad battery, should I contact theBIT directly, or MusicTeck for a replacement considering that I am still within the manufacturers warranty period?
Seems like a faster process directly through The Bit. Then again, at the time mine needed replacement, MusicTeck was sending out a large batch, so it might be quicker with a single dap.

May 2, 2019 at 6:12 PM Post #782 of 945
So considering that I got a 1S unit with a bad battery, should I contact theBIT directly, or MusicTeck for a replacement considering that I am still within the manufacturers warranty period?

Contact MusicTeck. They also have brand new 1S's in stock, which I'm sure are battery issue free.

May 2, 2019 at 10:48 PM Post #783 of 945
So the big issues with Opus daps is the faulty battarry ?

May 3, 2019 at 10:17 AM Post #785 of 945
MT is probably not any faster as last I heard they were out of stock, I'd give theBit a yell directly.

May 3, 2019 at 5:56 PM Post #786 of 945

Contact music teck first, they are the official seller, and if you're within warranty, they should serve it before thebit. There were a few bad units of 1s in one batch, most of them were in USA, most other Opus DAPs were okay AFAIK

May 18, 2019 at 5:04 AM Post #787 of 945
IEMs aside, I find that this player has a hard time driving low impedance cans, (Grado RS1i) in my case. Plugged that in today and even at medium gain, it feels a bit deflated and out of breath. Anyone experience this?

May 18, 2019 at 3:57 PM Post #788 of 945
IEMs aside, I find that this player has a hard time driving low impedance cans, (Grado RS1i) in my case. Plugged that in today and even at medium gain, it feels a bit deflated and out of breath. Anyone experience this?
Why not use it in high gain? I have no issues driving all of my cans to full potential. 3.2 vrms in single ended, 3.4 in balanced. That's a lot of power for a dap. One of the main reasons I chose it. Unless the Grados are harder to drive than the specs suggest, it shouldn't be a problem.

May 23, 2019 at 6:41 AM Post #790 of 945
MT is probably not any faster as last I heard they were out of stock, I'd give theBit a yell directly.

You are ALWAYS supposed to go through the reseller for warranty returns. That's how the system works.

Jun 8, 2019 at 5:30 AM Post #791 of 945
Hello,

The battery of my Dap TheBit Opus 1S no longer holds the charge,
she inflated and lifted the back cover of my Dap.

Can you tell me to what address do I have to go to change the battery?

Cordially.

Jun 9, 2019 at 11:04 AM Post #792 of 945
u can contact the bit, search it in google, they will send you the complete address so that u can send your device for battery replacement. it will cost you 32$ and they will return it free shipping once done. i have mine replaced a month ago gudluck

Users who are viewing this thread

Back