thebit Opus#1S DAP impressions
Jun 13, 2019 at 4:21 PM Post #798 of 945
It's too bad that this battery issue made me return it. I found the new dap but can't beat the 1s. Will see this new m11's sound....
I had the battery replaced and no issues since. Which different dap did you acquire that doesn't sound as good as the 1s? If I were a betting man, I'd wager the M11 probably sounds damn good.

Jun 14, 2019 at 5:03 PM Post #800 of 945
I had the battery replaced and no issues since. Which different dap did you acquire that doesn't sound as good as the 1s? If I were a betting man, I'd wager the M11 probably sounds damn good.

It does sound really good, but somehow #1S still has its magic, M11 is a bit more neutral, where #1S somehow manages to be more sweet and warm

Jun 20, 2019 at 11:18 PM Post #804 of 945
Musicteck seems to have new stock of the #1s. I presume without the battery issue?
I picked one up from MusicTeck last week. So far, so good. Decided not to do continuous burn in this time (my 2nd go round with a 1S that had a defective battery. I got credit from Music Teck and used it for a Cayin N5iiS in March, which I coincidentally sold last week too) and just burn in with regular usage.

Jul 16, 2019 at 5:58 AM Post #806 of 945
Hi everybody! The other day I decided to update the firmware, but I ran into a problem > The player does not find the firmware file. I have already tried factory reset, formatting a sd-card and unpacking firmware into the root directory, but it did not work. Any help...

Jul 16, 2019 at 8:03 AM Post #808 of 945
Hello,
It is necessary to put the new uncompressed Firmware on a card sd, there is only one slot which takes it into account on both. you start Opus, you go to "settings" and you update ....
Cordially.

Jul 31, 2019 at 11:33 AM Post #809 of 945
Who among you here have his battery replaced? I sent mine for battery replacement 2 months ago, and still having issue. I think the battery well swell anytime soon. what could be the problem? is it the charger im using? Im using a fast charger for my xiaomi mi5s. any advise guys.. thanks

Jul 31, 2019 at 12:52 PM Post #810 of 945
Hello,
The battery of my Opus 1S was replaced two months ago, since it works quite correctly.
It should only be charged with a Belkin 5v 2.1A charger.
Do not load it with a quick charger.
You have to charge Opus 1S when it is around 5%.
If you follow these tips, you will not have any problem.
Cordially.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back