THE ZMF ATRIUM!!! and other cool LTD ZMF Stuff
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2022 at 11:56 AM Post #766 of 1,373
How are people planning on burning in their new units? I like listening to them as they burn in to hear the differences. I don't run fancy burn in tracks or protocols, I just listen to music and log hours.
Same here. Always 200hrs of different genres and a comfortable volume for me with an occassional listening session in between.:)

Apr 1, 2022 at 11:58 AM Post #767 of 1,373
Is the Koa Atrium being released today as well? Do we know what the pricing for it will be?
Same $2699 price, I'm making a few sets this weekend and hope to have them up early to mid next week.
Always. and I would think they would have to. It's kind of important.
Unfortunately due to newer internet sales tax regulations we have to charge tax in some states. Sorry about that. If you have a friend in a non-taxed state you could always ship it elsewhere.
Looks like ZMF already refunded the $200 overspent by choosing the incorrect copper grille option on the Bubinga - thanks for such quick action!
Sorry about that and yes all amended!

ZMFheadphones ZMF headphones hand-crafts wood headphones in Chicago, USA with special attention to exceptional sound and craftsmanship. Stay updated on ZMFheadphones at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/ZMFheadphones https://twitter.com/ZMFheadphones https://www.instagram.com/zmfheadphones/?hl=en http://www.zmfheadphones.com/zmf-originals/ contactzmf@gmail.com
Apr 1, 2022 at 11:59 AM Post #768 of 1,373
Same $2699 price, I'm making a few sets this weekend and hope to have them up early to mid next week.

Unfortunately due to newer internet sales tax regulations we have to charge tax in some states. Sorry about that. If you have a friend in a non-taxed state you could always ship it elsewhere.

Sorry about that and yes all amended!
I have no problem with the sales tax :) Good to hear on the koa... You mentioned in your video it would be possibly with rose gold hardware?

Apr 1, 2022 at 11:59 AM Post #769 of 1,373

Thanks Zach! Wondering if the aged copper grills would go well with it :)

Apr 1, 2022 at 12:03 PM Post #770 of 1,373
Thanks Zach! Wondering if the aged copper grills would go well with it :)
I tried imagining them with aged copper, but I would have to agree with Zach on his video -- I think rose gold or brass might be more appropriate with KOA's hue and tone.

I could be completely wrong tho!

Apr 1, 2022 at 12:08 PM Post #771 of 1,373
I tried imagining them with aged copper, but I would have to agree with Zach on his video -- I think rose gold or brass might be more appropriate with KOA's hue and tone.

I could be completely wrong tho!

I'd be down with either of those as well :)

Apr 1, 2022 at 12:19 PM Post #772 of 1,373
Got my order in for the aged cherry Atrium. And now the wait.

Super excited - my only other ZMF currently is my camphor Atticus (which I love). I was SO close to ordering a stabilized VC this past November, but the ones I had my eye on all sold before I could jump on them. Maybe this November I will finally add a VC (or maybe... just maybe, there will be an Atrium closed announced... :thinking:).

Apr 1, 2022 at 12:22 PM Post #773 of 1,373
Apr 1, 2022 at 12:29 PM Post #774 of 1,373
This is my 7th ZMF. The waiting never gets any easier!
You must have not ordered an Atticus or Eikon at launch.

A four month wait is a lot worse than a few weeks! :L3000:

Apr 1, 2022 at 12:29 PM Post #775 of 1,373
Are you anticipating the Koa to have steel grilles? Aged copper? Black? :)

Apr 1, 2022 at 12:34 PM Post #776 of 1,373
Cherry/aged copper ordered. Too lovely to resist. Easy decision after ordering a Bocote Aeolus with copper grills last year and appreciating the quality.
Now Tom Petty will once again help me with the wait:

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2022 at 12:39 PM Post #778 of 1,373
Are you anticipating the Koa to have steel grilles? Aged copper? Black? :)
In the shop tour video he said Rose Gold, Black and possibly Brass.

Apr 1, 2022 at 12:44 PM Post #779 of 1,373
Unbenannt.PNG

No, thank YOU Zach! :wink:

Did I make it into the first 100? :S

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2022 at 12:47 PM Post #780 of 1,373
Wish there was a way to know if I made the cut for the first 100 units that are stated to ship earliest. Placed my order within 2 minutes of launch 🤷‍♂️
If you ordered in 2 minutes I'm thinking you don't have anything to worry about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back