The Xiaomi Pistons Thread 2.0
Oct 18, 2014 at 6:17 AM Post #636 of 1,243
the person you've called is not available at the moment. please do not leave any message nor try again.

Well I don't know how to even communicate with you...Try being good and the person is not available...Seems like Turkish cellular networks either don't know english or maybe they are just so rude. BTW Mochill are they really different sound wise? Please provide a link to them. Thanks! Also share some pics of your fancy Pistons 3.0 (???) LOL

Oct 18, 2014 at 9:26 AM Post #637 of 1,243

the person you've called is not available at the moment. please do not leave any message nor try again.

Well I don't know how to even communicate with you...Try being good and the person is not available...Seems like Turkish cellular networks either don't know english or maybe they are just so rude. BTW Mochill are they really different sound wise? Please provide a link to them. Thanks! Also share some pics of your fancy Pistons 3.0 (???) LOL

It's not a 3.0; it's just the silver Pistons 2.1. And that other comment....either you need to learn some intermediate English or you don't understand sarcasm. Seeing as you're Indian, I think you apply to both.

Oct 18, 2014 at 9:51 AM Post #638 of 1,243
Guys.... IT'S A PAIR OF IEMs! Not the second coming! Don't take it so seriously. 
smile.gif

If you wonder why people have such varied opinions, it is because different people listen different music at different volumes. Different music + different volume = different impressions. Then when you add different degrees of experience with IEMs, you can end up thinking a pair of IEMs or headphones are anything from great to awful.

I'm closing the thread for a few hours so you can all ponder this before you post again.

Oct 19, 2014 at 2:41 AM Post #641 of 1,243
  Another run by lachlan with the pistons:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6z34bXX8PCI

Didnt know they have a good mic! The video has amazing sound recording

Yes the pistons is really impressive, even the microphone. 

For me, when using it for phone calls, parties on the other end couldn't believe that I was talking to them hands-free with the mic/control hanging freely under my chin.

Even better, in relatively noisy environments, there is no need to bring it near to your mouth for it to pickup my voice.

And btw, mine is the white pistons, also known as 'Piston Youth', which don't seem talked about much here.

Oct 19, 2014 at 9:42 AM Post #642 of 1,243
Can anyone compare these with Shure SE215? just a very short review comparing bass,mids and treble and which one can handle violins and cellos better.
Can't find someone who already did it and i wonder if the Shures worth x5 the price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back