The WS99/WS77 PG 57..
May 16, 2013 at 4:03 PM Post #1,036 of 1,799
Hey all,
The WS99's arrived at Tenso, but now I have to go through this verification process of which may take some more time, as they have to send me a letter to verify my address. 
Did you guys have to do that as well?
Cheers

May 16, 2013 at 5:10 PM Post #1,038 of 1,799
Quote:
Hey all,
The WS99's arrived at Tenso, but now I have to go through this verification process of which may take some more time, as they have to send me a letter to verify my address. 
Cheers

Yep, its a new policy that started a month or so back.  I just sent them a picture of my driver's license and I believe they replied back within a couple of days accepting it.  They might still send you the package first but you'll have to do this before the next shipment.  Not sure on that but I think that's what happened to me.  

May 16, 2013 at 5:11 PM Post #1,039 of 1,799
Quote:
Hey all,
Cheers

That didn't happen to me. I uploaded my driver's license with everything blacked out except for my name, date of birth and address. And I got the below email from them within a few hours:

Quote:
This is Tenso.com
Thank you for submitting documentation as proof of your identity.

We have checked the documentation you submitted and are happy to inform you that
you have successfully completed the first stage of the verification process.

The verification process will be completed when you next forward a package to
your address.
There will be a letter inside to confirm that you have completed the process.

May 16, 2013 at 6:31 PM Post #1,040 of 1,799
Hell, I got mine within a few minutes, blacked out drivers license. Been about a month ago, received my package and also received no letter or anything from Tenso, so idk.

May 16, 2013 at 6:52 PM Post #1,041 of 1,799
Quote:
Hell, I got mine within a few minutes, blacked out drivers license. Been about a month ago, received my package and also received no letter or anything from Tenso, so idk.

Btw, I meant to thank you for the blacked out drivers license idea which I got from you... thanks!

May 17, 2013 at 2:51 AM Post #1,043 of 1,799
Sweet as guys, just got that verification message basically saying what you just sad. Charged me $36 shipping. I take it they ship in bunches? Probably won't send mine till the 21st if that's the case :frowning2:
More time I have to wait for these headphones! haha.
I just sent my passport, and a bank account statement. Our Driver's licenses dont have our addresses on them.

Thanks to all those for the help, hopefully they come soon!

May 17, 2013 at 2:53 AM Post #1,044 of 1,799
Quote:
Sweet as guys, just got that verification message basically saying what you just sad. Charged me $36 shipping. I take it they ship in bunches? Probably won't send mine till the 21st if that's the case :frowning2:
More time I have to wait for these headphones! haha.
I just sent my passport, and a bank account statement. Our Driver's licenses dont have our addresses on them.

Thanks to all those for the help, hopefully they come soon!

Congrats Omnon!!!
beerchug.gif

May 17, 2013 at 7:49 AM Post #1,046 of 1,799
Has anyone found a solution to earcup discomfort?

I put HM-5 pads on them, fit pretty good, won't come off, fit around your ears easily. Got them from MP4nation.

What's up with those stock pads? Like a cross between an on ear and a V-Moda...........

May 17, 2013 at 7:51 AM Post #1,047 of 1,799
May be selling my WS-99 so if you are reading and thinking of buying, PM me.

May 17, 2013 at 8:48 AM Post #1,050 of 1,799
why are you selling it :S

I like to try a lot of different phones and its just part of my journey to buy/sell. I have I think 9 pairs now and need to thin the herd a bit and these are high enough value to allow me to buy something else right away, as opposed to trying to sell my low end cans for $25........lol. No one wants my XB500 or HARX700.........

Users who are viewing this thread

Back