The world's first UIEM and CIEM version of Dual DD+Quad BA! LEAR BD4.2 is now availble !
Mar 30, 2014 at 3:55 PM Post #48 of 70
I'd go for the universal version in a heartbeat if I had the extra funds! Wonder how it would compare next to the SE846.... 

Apr 2, 2014 at 2:02 PM Post #51 of 70
Have you heard the universals? What did you think of them? Compared to other too tiered iems?

Apr 2, 2014 at 5:56 PM Post #52 of 70
Have you heard the universals? What did you think of them? Compared to other too tiered iems?

Not yet. Lear is going to send out a pair as soon as they can. Sounds like demand is rather high at the moment, at least in their local market, so perhaps freeing up a review pair is taking some time. But I'm just speculating. 

Apr 12, 2014 at 8:23 PM Post #54 of 70
Any comparison between BD4.2 and LCM5?
atsmile.gif

May 14, 2014 at 3:40 AM Post #58 of 70
I feel sorry about that the demo unit is temporally borrowed to local media for testing and review.
But it will soon be back for audition before the end of May.

Please be patient and thank you very much for your kind support to LEAR!

May 26, 2014 at 2:44 AM Post #59 of 70
26/5/2014 Update:

3413.jpg
New design(front) moves the air hole from faceplate(back) to the shell body

3412.jpg
The latest LUF-BD4.2 (Transparent black + LEAR Gold Logo)

Dear All,

Please be inform that we do a small modification to the latest LUF/LCM- BD4.2 (orders after 20th of May 2014), which moves the air hole from the bottom of the faceplate to the upper side of the body shell.

This modification do no affect to the sound but ensure a complete faceplate especially for some custom or special artwork design!

Of course customers can request to keep the old design, but the modification will become the factory default if no special request!

Thanks for all your kind support!

LEAR

LEAR website : http://lear.hk
LEAR Facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/LearHongKong
Inquiry : PM or Email: info@lear.hk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back